Cyan?

I'm not here to cry about cyan, but rather make an idea, yet suggestion for the cyan perk. As everyone knows cyan is a piece of gigglydoodoo and it can be quite overpowered sometimes. I find myself never killing any cyan users and yet people say "run away" or "dont shoot at it then." I don't like when people say that because then the jedi pushes me, or chases me then eventually will slice me when im not looking. My proposal is to keep cyan's perk but maybe you take double fp drain or maybe an extra 50-70% fp drain whenever you get shot deflecting? So that way it inspires gunners to actually gun down the cyan, taking a risk of getting shot back by the deflection, but after a short time you can quite drain the cyan's user fp. The only problem is that I find myself usually chasing down some jedi when they run out of fp and sometimes not being able to catch up to them before they get to 80-100 fp again.

Just a suggestion, no need to tell me how cyan isn't overpowered or I suck ass. I just find myself finding difficulty against cyan users.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
How to beat Cyan user with E-11:

Step 1, melee uppercut

Step 2, flykick

Step 3, shoot in a circular fashion around the Jedi/Sith's torso so that is is more difficult for them to hit you with deflect.

I'm not here to cry about cyan, but rather make an idea, yet suggestion for the cyan perk. As everyone knows cyan is a piece of gigglydoodoo and it can be quite overpowered sometimes. I find myself never killing any cyan users and yet people say "run away" or "dont shoot at it then." I don't like when people say that because then the jedi pushes me, or chases me then eventually will slice me when im not looking. My proposal is to keep cyan's perk but maybe you take double fp drain or maybe an extra 50-70% fp drain whenever you get shot deflecting? So that way it inspires gunners to actually gun down the cyan, taking a risk of getting shot back by the deflection, but after a short time you can quite drain the cyan's user fp. The only problem is that I find myself usually chasing down some jedi when they run out of fp and sometimes not being able to catch up to them before they get to 80-100 fp again.

Just a suggestion, no need to tell me how cyan isn't overpowered or I suck ass. I just find myself finding difficulty against cyan users.

Oh, I understand now why most newb using cyan.

AODVIX

US Official Server Admin
Agreed, circle them to death, both in movement and crosshair.