Claim's New WIP thread

Hello ! Yes ! It's my annual return to MB2, and i brought some gifts , you know the drill ! And i also realized i forgot to post all the models i showed last year ! So yeah, here you go :
YFqo8ET.jpg

hwHmac8.jpg

New ports of models from Mobile star wars game ! yes, i haven't ported everything yet ! I hope it'll interest people, maybe for replacement or something ... I will release a model pack (with just the model, no replacement) soon , where i'll include all the thing i haven't uploaded last year , like imperial super commandos, mudtroopers, rebel spec forces , an assortment of rebel troopers, gavian death gang and resistance troopers. And who knows, if people are interested, maybe i'll do more !

Upvote 0
Hello ! Yes ! It's my annual return to MB2, and i brought some gifts , you know the drill ! And i also realized i forgot to post all the models i showed last year ! So yeah, here you go :
YFqo8ET.jpg

hwHmac8.jpg

New ports of models from Mobile star wars game ! yes, i haven't ported everything yet ! I hope it'll interest people, maybe for replacement or something ... I will release a model pack (with just the model, no replacement) soon , where i'll include all the thing i haven't uploaded last year , like imperial super commandos, mudtroopers, rebel spec forces , an assortment of rebel troopers, gavian death gang and resistance troopers. And who knows, if people are interested, maybe i'll do more !
I want a replacement pack of this shit dude its amazing

what ? force arena is dead too ? dang, it had so many good models !
as for PAO, why not , i'll see if i can do it ...I guess i'm really running out of model now !
Yeah Force Arena shut down I think late last year or early this year not too sure when but all I know is you cant play it anymore :(
But on a completely different idea. The app Galaxy of Heroes has a lot of models, they don't look the best but, I think it would be cool to see a replacement pack with just all of those models in MBII

Mr Happy Fridge

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I added your Mudtrooper model, but i crash whenever i take damage, with some ghoul2 error.
I forgot to ss the exact error.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I added your Mudtrooper model, but i crash whenever i take damage, with some ghoul2 error.
I forgot to ss the exact error.
Too much model detail, it's a routine issue with straight ports. You can use openjk as the engine instead (which can handle more without crashing like that) or just avoid models that have this issue. Anything that crashes like this will have a non-trivial negative performance impact too.