CE7.Nex and why someone should do something about him.

Is anybody ever going to do something about that psychopath Nex?
There have been dozens of complaints against him over time and still he has smod in various servers.
About a week ago, he was raving on team chat about how everyone was incompetent except him, and when I told him to just shut the fuck up, I was muted for 30 minutes. That happened on BG. A while later I confronted a few BG members about it and I was shocked to realize that I wasn't muted by one of them, it was nex himself who did it.
Today, he joins omega and I say 'watch out guys nex is here, he might mute you if you hurt his feelings' and I get temp ban for 99 rounds.

Who the hell ever gave that guy any form of power in any setting? Why does he still have that power? I find it ridiculous that server owners trust him enough to give him smod but even so, how is he allowed to keep it when he abuses it literally all the time? I have not encountered one mb2 player who didn't have a story to tell about nex's abuse of power, and yet still he can do as he pleases, while upholding no general server rule, just catering to his own ego and personal goals.

Someone should do something about that psychopath. It's kind of getting ridiculous.

Love, a concerned citizen.

Edit: It has come to my attention that Omega is Nex's server. Still. If you own a server and have given him smod, please consider your decision. The guy is a lunatic.

I found a pic of Nex ready to defend his in-game honor by mute and tempban

63caa6093c0b278175d02bc87a5568e0.jpg

Is anybody ever going to do something about that psychopath Nex?
There have been dozens of complaints against him over time and still he has smod in various servers.
About a week ago, he was raving on team chat about how everyone was incompetent except him, and when I told him to just shut the fuck up, I was muted for 30 minutes. That happened on BG. A while later I confronted a few BG members about it and I was shocked to realize that I wasn't muted by one of them, it was nex himself who did it.
Today, he joins omega and I say 'watch out guys nex is here, he might mute you if you hurt his feelings' and I get temp ban for 99 rounds.

Who the hell ever gave that guy any form of power in any setting? Why does he still have that power? I find it ridiculous that server owners trust him enough to give him smod but even so, how is he allowed to keep it when he abuses it literally all the time? I have not encountered one mb2 player who didn't have a story to tell about nex's abuse of power, and yet still he can do as he pleases, while upholding no general server rule, just catering to his own ego and personal goals.

Someone should do something about that psychopath. It's kind of getting ridiculous.

Love, a concerned citizen.

Edit: It has come to my attention that Omega is Nex's server. Still. If you own a server and have given him smod, please consider your decision. The guy is a lunatic.
For those of you who aren't familiar with Nex.
This is a meme post, Nex is a polite gentleman and will continue to be permitted as smod across several servers including SE and GSE servers as he is a competent, trustworthy and hard working staff member, If you'd like to file a complaint there are several discords in which you can report him to with your case, however this case in particular has no foundation and no evidence.

Thank you. Friend and Collaborator of Nex

For those of you who aren't familiar with Nex.
This is a meme post, Nex is a polite gentleman and will continue to be permitted as smod across several servers including SE and GSE servers as he is a competent, trustworthy and hard working staff member, If you'd like to file a complaint there are several discords in which you can report him to with your case, however this case in particular has no foundation and no evidence.

Thank you. Friend and Collaborator of Nex

look mom i found a troll

Wasn't a joke, if you're being serious then you're welcome to file a report on most servers, however you should note that he will be permitted to apply again in a lot of them and he does have his own server.
I've already reached out to some server owners. If you're actually being serious, I'm really sorry but Nex has proven that his reactions are equal to those of an adult manbaby when it comes to people even coming close to saying something negative about him. Adult manbabies shouldn't have power, if you give him smod in your servers, you're essentially digging your own clan's grave. The guy will do nothing more than give your clan a bad name.

You and other players can always contact more, and his smod can still be reduced, for me personally however i've never seen him hurt a fly as far as insults and such go, though you can feel free to prove me wrong.

The guy will do nothing more than give your clan a bad name.
Yeah... about that..

From various accounts i've got info that nex is actually a charming and polite person IRL and in voice chat
Also he banned me multiple times for TK hunting him