CE7.Nex and why someone should do something about him.

It's so funny that you point out this specific player because I actually recognize him from the rare times that I do play on Euro servers. It's been about 2 months or so. If not him, definitely someone in CE7, but I'm 90% certain it's Nex.

I can attest to his constant flaming and shit talking. Very huge ego lol. Oh, and he's a blatant wallhacker.

What's really funny was when I went to spectate him (He plays rather well), I was literally like 'heh, probably wallhacking like Euros love to do :p'. Not really being serious because I really didn't care, but as soon as I said that, I witnessed him blatantly aiming through walls and hitting marks, even trying to hit people he thought were in the open, but were actually behind cover.

I ain't seen hacks them blatant since the Supa Team Lead days, but I recognize it when I see it. It was undeniable. When I called him out for it, he was SILENT. Which was unusual because he always had a snarky comeback for my banter, no matter what. And we had called eachother everything under the sun at that point. Keep in mind, he had been pretty much egoing and shit talking pretty much my whole team up to this point, too. He clearly likes to speak up. I was half joking, and he gave himself away by the way he reacted by saying nothing. Even something like 'Naw you're just bad', which is exactly what I was expecting and waiting for, would've probably got me off his trail, but nope, nothing.

I kept watching him and I saw him try to use his wallhacks to get the jump on someone, but he ended up getting killed and then I said something along the lines of 'Man, too bad wallhacks don't help you aim better lul' and that was when he decided he was gonna put me on ignore lol. The constant banter whenever I killed him or vice versa wasn't enough to warrant putting me on ignore, but as soon as I caught him red handed, which was the first thing I had said to him in a while actually, he's suddenly so offended and tired of my shit he decides to ignore me :p.

Good thing he didn't have admin on that server eh? (Pretty sure it was TIN).

Insane to think he's been put in charge of prominent EU servers. I feel for the Euro community and wish them the best of luck. <3

Last edited:
fuck off retard
What? I'd be really sad if I had to worry about some rager coming on the server and banning me for saying something he doesn't like.

I usually don't get into forum drama, especially pertaining to the Euro community (because I don't live there or really play on the servers), but it was such a coincidence this thread was made about this dude cuz I actually know who he is and it's funny because he's as much of a character as I imagined since seeing this thread.

What? I'd be really sad if I had to worry about some rager coming on the server and banning me for saying something he doesn't like.

I usually don't get into forum drama, especially pertaining to the Euro community (because I don't live there or really play on the servers), but it was such a coincidence this thread was made about this dude cuz I actually know who he is and it's funny because he's as much of a character as I imagined since seeing this thread.

Have a video or demo showing clear evidence, otherwise throwing around accusations is pointless

Last edited:

wtf? why are you misquoting me iwould never say those horrible words :(

Have a video or demo showing clear evidence, otherwise throwing around accusations is pointless

Does he really need a demo? He was 90% certain after all and his short story was really compelling about the time he went on one server and killed a guy (even though he was 90% cheating) but still won and was the coolest.

Let's brand this Nex guy a cheater and hunt this guy down!

Take my anecdote how you will. I honestly couldn't care less how much he cheats or how much anyone cheats, for that matter, because it's actually kind of rare (at least on the NA side), especially given he's the most recent case I've seen in a very long time. I'm sure any real MB2 vet could spec him and catch it pretty fast.

Just thought it was hilarious someone mentions him on here complaining about the exact behavior I have witnessed from him. I rarely play on Euro servers and the one time I do, I meet Mr. Nex and literally accidentally notice his wallhacks, he was being so blatant. And apparently he's an admin on prominent Euro servers, so that's not really a good look for those servers, but, like I said, not my side of the world, not my problem.

Does he really need a demo? He was 90% certain after all and his short story was really compelling about the time he went on one server and killed a guy (even though he was 90% cheating) but still won and was the coolest.

Let's brand this Nex guy a cheater and hunt this guy down!
I don't think anyone should ban him, just letting people know what's up. Take it how you will.

I'm sure people are already aware, too.

I do agree with you Yam, I think it is time for me to apologize. I am sorry for my country (Poland) being complicit in the holocaust. For too long, the people of Poland have kept this dark secret of their history away from the world. I am deeply sorry, I truly am. But the words I write here are not enough: I will donate 5000 Deutschmarks to Yam so he can forward it to an organization for holocaust survivors. Please accept this apology.
Also, Yam is the coolest, funniest and best player the MBII community ever has and ever will witness.

Haha hey thanks man but don't go too off topic haha :p This thread is about Nex haha :p

Nex, I can spare you a moment and get some good chilling candies for you or inflatable doll.

If interested pm me.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I think he said some pretty snidey shit to me back in the day when we were dueling. seems like a bit of a odd character.

Savilex-

Banned
As you can see below nex is also a known mass tker

Attachments

• shot2020-08-10_23-18-44.jpg
    shot2020-08-10_23-18-44.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 251