Bye.

reConfigured

Movie Battles II Team
I'm leaving this toxic community/game.
Everyone sucks and I hate this game! People are so toxic and mean.

The community is even worse than the developers
It's everyone else's fault, I swear I'm not the toxic one!

Everyone else can suck my cock.
OH YEAH and eat my flaccid dick! That'll teach ya'! :^)

Anyways, more sincerely, sad to see you go. Wish you saw for yourself that most of your statements are based on faulty information, especially with the impression that devs don't listen to audience. I may not be a big time dev, but I've taken EVERY single person that's complained about this game thoroughly and had discussions (and continuously too). I'd be more than welcome to do so for you too, maybe other more vocal tR members? Not to persuade you to come back, but to see why we dropped the ball and lost your attention.

Hope to prove you wrong on the game not improving bit "Sooner than Later"™.

Last edited:

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
tumblr_o4cpnx6Jaf1qgf1i8o1_400.gif

why are goodbye threads even allowed???

they nearly always just incite drama or talk shit about the mod or community because they're salty about something

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
why are goodbye threads even allowed???

they nearly always just incite drama or talk shit about the mod or community because they're salty about something
They aren't just "allowed", they are forbidden and welcomed at very same time.
It seems that devs don't take their own rules seriously, so two absolutely opposite versions are published...

ec0505943122.png

New members say hi, old members say bye. But most threads that say bye are just ragequit trolls that no one cares about, come back as the same or in a new form, wash, rinse, repeat.

Few are legit. Most are garbage. Still, any drama is good for the heart. Keeps the blood pumping. Some might not agree, but search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Only in conflict are the flames of passion stoked. Make love to mb by making war to mb.

Set the town on fire and dance while the people scream.

Devs "don't" listen to most suggestions from the community because they're fucking shit or require way too much effort for little pay-off.

Toxicity can easily be avoided.

Bye.

New members say hi, old members say bye. But most threads that say bye are just ragequit trolls that no one cares about, come back as the same or in a new form, wash, rinse, repeat.

Few are legit. Most are garbage. Still, any drama is good for the heart. Keeps the blood pumping. Some might not agree, but search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Only in conflict are the flames of passion stoked. Make love to mb by making war to mb.

Set the town on fire and dance while the people scream.

any drama is good for your heart maybe my dear chaos :p