Bye.

6019668+_d0686af8627fbc8738a497d86b90323a.jpg

this thread

Oh well cya man! Sorry bout this cancerous, bullies community btw... Hope you'll find a nice game to hang on.

This thread is such a good example of why MB2 is pure bullshit nowaday?

And after seeing such a display of yall true nature... I actually don't even feel like coming back either

Be proud you bunch of piece of shits, because that's all of what you show your selves to be.

Now piss on me too, you bags of stinky shit, for what I care.

Oh well cya man! Sorry bout this cancerous, bullies community btw... Hope you'll find a nice game to hang on.

And after seeing such a display of yall true nature... I actually don't even feel like coming back either

Be proud you bunch of piece of shits, because that's all of what you show your selves to be.

:eek:

He brought this on himself by throwing a temper tantrum and calling the community shit. If you're that sensitive, yeah, probably a good idea to not come back.

Man, I'd roast the holy hell out of CB for that if I wasn't in FTG where we have f**king respect for people from the start. but I guess I'll be the better guy here and not say anything, some of you've people got your f'ing head on backwords to call the community shit and toxic when your the ones who made it that way. But that's none of my business.

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
Man, I'd roast the holy hell out of CB for that if I wasn't in FTG where we have f**king respect for people from the start. but I guess I'll be the better guy here and not say anything, some of you've people got your f'ing head on backwords to call the community shit and toxic when your the ones who made it that way. But that's none of my business.

Lyrion left CB several months ago lol. Please roast us all in CB though and don't forget to add salt too :D

Last edited:

Whats wrong with you folks?