Buff Disarming

i thought whole thread was a joke as an answer for mblock disscussion in 1.4.5 feedback.

First you make a very confusing opening post and then do not even read the posts that criticize your idea.

Aaron pretty much summed it up (again). Mblock was buffed for this patch and you can insta. To learn to mblock properly you could just practice in the duel server. There are always some ppl there happy to help you out with that if youd just ask.
Which of the posts were criticizing my idea and not me?

- - - Updated - - -

Since a lot of you seem to be just looking at my post and saying TL;DR, I'll sum it up.

I practiced disarming for many hours. I can do it just fine. It's not easy to do. It needs to be stronger. Personally I'd like a stagger on disarm.

If you don't have anything helpful to say, or if you didn't even read what I said, don't post

Last edited by a moderator:

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
First you make a very confusing opening post and then do not even read the posts that criticize your idea.

Aaron pretty much summed it up (again). Mblock was buffed for this patch and you can insta. To learn to mblock properly you could just practice in the duel server. There are always some ppl there happy to help you out with that if youd just ask.

Actually, mblock wasn't (directly) buffed at all. It's just that mblock+counter didn't get nerfed like regular PB counters, so they're comparatively better. (Also, defense in general became a bit easier now that nudge and instant counters are gone.)

Personally I'd like a stagger on disarm.

As far as I know, this actually is coming in the upcoming saber revamp. (1.4.5 was not it, by the way.) At any rate, it was in the open beta.