I'd say more like 10-20% - in any case, enough that you can occasionally execute it in combat even if you can't make it do anything useful. The remaining 80% then deals with issues like reliable reproduction and capitalizing on the ability. Sticking with mblocks for the purposes of the discussion, I can occasionally mblock some of the more predictable opponents (usually if they do a WA swing, they're what I'm best at PBing, doubly so for mblocking), but I will not always manage to take advantage of the subsequent disarm. So, by my criteria, I have learned or almost learned how to mblock, and will soon be able to start down the long road to mastering it. I might perhaps agree with you, except mblocking outside of a controlled environment is a lot harder than doing so in a controlled environment - and seeing as the end goal is to actually get combat use out of it, and I'm (perhaps wrongly) skipping the theoretical aspect altogether because I assume that most people will inevitably gravitate towards guides and stuff before beginning any useful training (when they don't, I'm expecting that it's because someone is teaching them personally), then... I forgot what I was going to finish this sentence with.