Amateurz’s & Awsouki’s lovemade child, DDOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
This community is amazing, you feed my entertainment for hours. please guys...keep it up.
Sorry, didn't mean to do that. But if you find protecting a ddoser an entertainment - perhaps you should rethink your choices? You really are one boring piece of sheep.

Clearly there were wrongdoings on these 2 Jedaii members as well but it doesn't justify ddosing their clan server. I've been playing this game for 8 years and i've seen a lot of people threatening and talking shit to me or other players. Its unfortunately part of this community, some people are just very toxic. But you are incredibly stupid if you think that ddosing and blackmailing jedaii is going to help your cause. I'm not in their clan but I'm pretty sure that you will never be unbanned. You just made your situation so much worse. 2 wrongs dont make a right.
A rare bit of wisdom from [CF]Hessu!

Sorry, didn't mean to do that. But if you find protecting a ddoser an entertainment - perhaps you should rethink your choices? You really are one boring piece of sheep.
Baa you don't mean to do it, but everyday you people keep on doing it. and i thank you for it baa. I have nothing else to do today untill midnight, so PLEASE baa keep up with the entertainment.

@Ama6nen To sum it all up, this is a planned attack against Je’daii for a low IQ generated reason. The fact that you spent days on a locked server with Valkyrie and Awsouki speaks for itself. Testing DDOS huh? The fact that Valkyrie feels troubled and offended because Je’daii servers are populated and Sentinel servers are not so you attack our servers so it can’t be populated. The funniest part is that people still dont decide to join the sentinel server, they choose something else instead. Grow up.

The fact that you spent days on a locked server with Valkyrie and Awsouki speaks for itself. Testing DDOS huh?
You realise the moment I intervened the DDoS on Jedaii stopped ? It seem you need a refresh.

Amateurz has been helping us developping content for our projects, plugins for servers which needs testing. (Thus why you could see us on a test server, I know it's shocking)

The fact that Valkyrie feels troubled and offended

Ask anybody (That actually interacted with me directly once) I always encouraged population to spread out evenly on various servers, and I myself advertised Jedaii server numberous time on my own.

As everyone here you know my person way more than I do seemingly. (But as always massive mistake)

Recently (1-2years) I ceased doing so when the aggressive population action were taking place (Joining Jedaii when we had activity on-going on Sen, after a crash) or forcing people that didnt wanted to, to play on Jedaii. Things we don't do. (Surprising, just like many things you can learn if you ask me and not newbys)
so you attack our servers so it can’t be populated
Your server is "attacked" by a person that I personally asked to stop doing so, he feels like he should continue. It's not me who can do anything. And don't tell me to ban him, you guys have the biggest amount of cheaters & lamers in your clan, hiding nicely. When you'll start cleaning your own room, perhaps i'll re-consider cross helping you people. But currently im the only one that is caring for a hack-free environment, and lame-free. (And once again, not talking about average joe going lamish, but planified repeated actions of laming)
I thanks you but we at Sentinel basically do everything you lack to do (Social justice, caring for playerbase and community) if people wants to play with us, we're welcoming them. In no way we would conduct harm action toward another server, because of "losing players".

We welcome the vacations, after so many years.

Please, do.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Recently (1-2years) I ceased doing so when the aggressive population action were taking place (Joining Jedaii when we had activity on-going on Sen, after a crash) or forcing people that didnt wanted to, to play on Jedaii. Things we don't do.
This is very confusing, how can anyone force people to play on jedaii server? People choose on what server they play on by themselves.

You realise the moment I intervened the DDoS on Jedaii stopped ? It seem you need a refresh.

Amateurz has been helping us developping content for our projects, plugins for servers which needs testing. (Thus why you could see us on a test server, I know it's shocking)

Ask anybody (That actually interacted with me directly once) I always encouraged population to spread out evenly on various servers, and I myself advertised Jedaii server numberous time on my own.

As everyone here you know my person way more than I do seemingly. (But as always massive mistake)

Recently (1-2years) I ceased doing so when the aggressive population action were taking place (Joining Jedaii when we had activity on-going on Sen, after a crash) or forcing people that didnt wanted to, to play on Jedaii. Things we don't do. (Surprising, just like many things you can learn if you ask me and not newbys)

Your server is "attacked" by a person that I personally asked to stop doing so, he feels like he should continue. It's not me who can do anything. And don't tell me to ban him, you guys have the biggest amount of cheaters & lamers in your clan, hiding nicely. When you'll start cleaning your own room, perhaps i'll re-consider cross helping you people. But currently im the only one that is caring for a hack-free environment, and lame-free. (And once again, not talking about average joe going lamish, but planified repeated actions of laming)
I thanks you but we at Sentinel basically do everything you lack to do (Social justice, caring for playerbase and community) if people wants to play with us, we're welcoming them. In no way we would conduct harm action toward another server, because of "losing players".

We welcome the vacations, after so many years.

Please, do.
Talking with you is like talking to a wall.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
you seriously take credit for stopping a ddos even though you didn't even stop it and most especially - shouldn't be even influenced by you were you not cooperating with amateurz lol

This is very confusing, how can anyone force people to play on jedaii server? People choose on what server they play on by themselves.
While this is out subject I'll still take the time to answer a question that I start to feel is only asked for trolling, since I gave examples already.

When people tell me they need to alias to play on my server, and it's something they have to do otherwise their "friends" clan-mate will hang them on social medias or in-game.
When cohabitation of two duel server is made difficult solely because of Jedaii conducting constant miss behaviours (Social engineering, Stealing files [Server(Likima), PK3R(Chombo) to name just that). Got to remind the public that Bully's server : Templar and Shottyz' server (EU Legends) were drastically helped by me to setup and we shared constant information regarding technical needs, to improve the game for everyone. Something that Jedaii not only never tried, but made sure wouldn't happen.
When harassment, laming, and all sort of absurds behaviours can be source found at Jedaii and therefore homing the banned players (Not my problem but thats still a valid way of spoiling the once cleansed game)
When encouraging their clans to join them to play on Sentinel to encourage overlimit exceed and thus crashing the server, which (on about 30 occasions) give them an opportunity to instantly populate their (Which had no features, and had a reputation of being laggy, imagine)
When conducting laming actions when low population was seen on Sentinel to discourage new players uppon joining (It's not hard, find whos banned recently for laming, Kerajan basically laming people, then telling them to join Jedaii, all that on alias)
When using bots on a public server to incremente population (You certainly can thanks Darius who always have very intelligent way of "helping")

Talking with you is like talking to a wall.
If you don't want to read explaination, please avoid from spreading false information and misleading yourself, otherwise you force me to write a wall of text to restore the truth, that Jedaii apparently has no issue with bending (or more like just making shit up, mostly)

you seriously take credit for stopping a ddos
Yeah I do, because I did. But I won't ban him since you people at Jedaii don't ban anybody, and more like you are THE hideout for all the hackers & lamers. Your problem with DDoS is your problem alone.
Because unlike you execrable person I contribute to making my surrounding a better place. I don't harass people to gain something, I use rational and civilised logic. Even tho I can be emotional, im not the evil you so much try to make me look like.
We had (and still do) problems with DDoS before you were even playing video games, we never complained, because it's our duty as host to provide security, not only data but also network threat.

Please ban garth from forums please remove him from mb2 forever please 😭
I hope you enjoy conducting these drama, it's probably alot of entertainment. Just like back in the days in BG where you would be as useless as a placeholder, and I was doing everything the team needed. Just look what you did with DN. Amazing work there! .. I thought after you stole FTP passwords and befriended bob billy you'd atleast be capable of doing what Viserys instructed you to do, you know ? Rcon and stuff ? Too hard for someone like you apparently (We talking of simple string, but can't ask him that much complex thinking)
Instead you made a troll heaven, ruined Openmode and happilly stood against me who never had done any harm, to anybody. I hope you live happy with yourself, from the mayhem you create around you.
(i dont include your name, you don't deserve that)

Leo

Internal Beta Team
While this is out subject I'll still take the time to answer a question that I start to feel is only asked for trolling, since I gave examples already.

When people tell me they need to alias to play on my server, and it's something they have to do otherwise their "friends" clan-mate will hang them on social medias or in-game.
When cohabitation of two duel server is made difficult solely because of Jedaii conducting constant miss behaviours (Social engineering, Stealing files [Server(Likima), PK3R(Chombo) to name just that). Got to remind the public that Bully's server : Templar and Shottyz' server (EU Legends) were drastically helped by me to setup and we shared constant information regarding technical needs, to improve the game for everyone. Something that Jedaii not only never tried, but made sure wouldn't happen.
When harassment, laming, and all sort of absurds behaviours can be source found at Jedaii and therefore homing the banned players (Not my problem but thats still a valid way of spoiling the once cleansed game)
When encouraging their clans to join them to play on Sentinel to encourage overlimit exceed and thus crashing the server, which (on about 30 occasions) give them an opportunity to instantly populate their (Which had no features, and had a reputation of being laggy, imagine)
When conducting laming actions when low population was seen on Sentinel to discourage new players uppon joining (It's not hard, find whos banned recently for laming, Kerajan basically laming people, then telling them to join Jedaii, all that on alias)
When using bots on a public server to incremente population (You certainly can thanks Darius who always have very intelligent way of "helping")

If you don't want to read explaination, please avoid from spreading false information and misleading yourself, otherwise you force me to write a wall of text to restore the truth, that Jedaii apparently has no issue with bending (or more like just making shit up, mostly)

Yeah I do, because I did. But I won't ban him since you people at Jedaii don't ban anybody, and more like you are THE hideout for all the hackers & lamers. Your problem with DDoS is your problem alone.
Because unlike you execrable person I contribute to making my surrounding a better place. I don't harass people to gain something, I use rational and civilised logic. Even tho I can be emotional, im not the evil you so much try to make me look like.
We had (and still do) problems with DDoS before you were even playing video games, we never complained, because it's our duty as host to provide security, not only data but also network threat.
TLDR: I helped create MB2 while Je'daii just came and bullied me and stole everything from me. I also have master of degree when it comes to networking and did so since at least 2010 because I'm very capable IT engineer.

I helped create MB2 while Je'daii just came and bullied me and stole everything from me.
Yes. But I dont really consider decade of server hosting experience to be everything, even if you include a hand written python software made to simplify player-to-player PK3 updating.

I also have master of degree when it comes to networking and did so since at least 2010 because I'm very capable IT engineer.
In fact I did start IT engineering in 2007. I have a master, but not in IT. If you have other question, I'll answer them when you educate yourself and cease harassing me on every of my messages on this forum.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
If you have other question, I'll answer them when you educate yourself and cease harassing me on every of my messages on this forum.

let me not waste my time on such a dumb statement by replying with your own message, so you see what you wrote earlier and rethink the accusations you've made that were proven wrong to you many times but you just decided to ignore them and instead spread further misinformation to make a bad look towards multiple people simply because they did not agree with your choices

You should take more time reading, and less time developping soft-hacks.

MOV/Kerajan recently banned for heavy laming (not just the average joe going abit wild)
Kronos/MOV/Darius banned for softhacking
Leons/Darius banned for harassing and admin information leaking (smod password amongst other things, private data is something serious.)
You hosting in your clan the very man who destroyed the lovely server EU Legends -> Darius.

just a quick list (from the top of my head) of problematic players at Jedaii. Actually I think you'll soon get banned from your own clan at this pace...

your idiotic mass-manipulative/mass-disinformation will eventually stop. No one can run like you guys do just spreading lies and harassing players into oblivion. People aren't as stupid as you think they are.

You guys simply have not the skill it takes (and god knows its little) to handle the tiniest of community. Everyone is complaining, and I dont have to tell how to think, me.

rethink the accusations you've made that were proven wrong
Are you talking about that thread you posted which got deleted by the devs after they got forced to investigate on your pathetic accusation ?
Yes those were false accusations from you indeed :landopoint: As always thanks you for contributing, helpi... nothing you do for the community.
spread further misinformation
Thats what you do. Im forcefully brought here because of it, kids with no education and no adults watching them, going all wild on the internet.
While me, the only person that do some justice around here, is being the target. Come on, can anyone beside you believe it ?

Eventually the hideout that Jedaii is will shatter, and the people you enjoyed misinforming (Why even calling me Garth, I wonder, my nickname is Valkyrie as far as Im aware...) will gently realise who is mocking them.

simply because they did not agree with your choices
Im not asking your choice when you are banned from a game server, it's the point of it. Just like everybody you had your chance of appealing, which you deliberatly said you would stick with the harassing crowd, and keep on doing what you were doing.

I hope you live happy with yourself, from the mayhem you create around you.
Man we trolled you for like 2 days, and then I hosted a server with lax rules for a year until I decided it wasn't worth it anymore. You on the other hand have collaborated with hack makers and DDoSers since then. You really wanna antagonize me with your history?

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Are you talking about that thread you posted which got deleted by the devs after they got forced to investigate on your pathetic accusation ?
Yes those were false accusations from you indeed :landopoint: As always thanks you for contributing, helpi... nothing you do for the community.

Thats what you do. Im forcefully brought here because of it, kids with no education and no adults watching them, going all wild on the internet.
While me, the only person that do some justice around here, is being the target. Come on, can anyone beside you believe it ?

Eventually the hideout that Jedaii is will shatter, and the people you enjoyed misinforming (Why even calling me Garth, I wonder, my nickname is Valkyrie as far as Im aware...) will gently realise who is mocking them.

Im not asking your choice when you are banned from a game server, it's the point of it. Just like everybody you had your chance of appealing, which you deliberatly said you would stick with the harassing crowd, and keep on doing what you were doing.
Hi, I call you garth because that's your previous nickname you've used in the game and I just got so used to it I didn't want to switch to Valkyrie / Wingz whatever you may call yourself these days. The thread was indeed hidden / deleted, but it was because of you, and not because of you accomplishing something, but because of your safety, where I must agree that I perhaps should've think of before creating it on a wild mentally unstable individual. I dare to say that I'm not that much of a useless person in this community since I've tried to help people with various things for years and I think you know that especially since you've watched the process of my first dueling guide. (that you've stopped promoting ever since I removed a picture that was made by you) such a hypocrite, jesus!
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.