Amateurz’s & Awsouki’s lovemade child, DDOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy. What you need to understand is that we're in the right because we've just done something that isn't illegal because we can do what we want in our community. DDOS, however, is illegal and you're being very immature. I could compare you to my 15 year old classmates who act like 9 year olds. You have just been called immature by a 15 year old (granted I am one of the most mature 15 year olds I know) but besides that point. We have stayed doing legal shit, and your dumb ass has done something not so legal. So guess what. We are right, you are wrong. Real shocker am I right? :0

Threats, curse, racism, and more threats via IP are legally acceptable? okeyyyyy

Your memory must be short, maybe it’s not my IQ that is not enough huh? This is the last message I write to you tonight, we don’t have to unban you because it is our thing to decide. You can not decide to DDOS because it is actually not your thing to decide. For example, I could hit you once and your head would fly out to space and yet I don’t do it because it is not something a civilized man does. Get off the mountain and socialize.
What you are trying to do right now is to justify yourself, to confuse people, to make yourself look good and me look bad, you are as guilty as I am, don't try to justify yourself by not responding to anything I say and responding to everything I write with more verbiage, I have made you my offer, it is up to you whether you accept it or not.

Check pictures fp
wanna see you reading the text on the screenshots on screenshot which is low quality and then translating it from turkish to eng

image.png

What you are trying to do right now is to justify yourself, to confuse people, to make yourself look good and me look bad, you are as guilty as I am, don't try to justify yourself by not responding to anything I say and responding to everything I write with more verbiage, I have made you my offer, it is up to you whether you accept it or not.
I am guilty as you are? Even if my clanmates would be guilty (which I havent seen any proof about) that would not make me guilty because I didnt even take part in that tournament, I was not there. You have to accept that I am untouchable in this situation but you my friend, you are the guilt itself. You are not in the situation of making offers either, you only have to accept that you are in the wrong here. Even if they did trashtalk you (which is daily in games/on the internet) that does not mean that you are enabled to DDOS a server which is not even used only by Je’daii members. At least you are in the situation of saying sorry, you can do it here, on the discord, in game it really doesnt matter. I will make you an offer, you can refuse to say sorry and you can just disappear so we can leave eschother alone.

I am guilty as you are? Even if my clanmates would be guilty (which I havent seen any proof about) that would not make me guilty because I didnt even take part in that tournament, I was not there. You have to accept that I am untouchable in this situation but you my friend, you are the guilt itself. You are not in the situation of making offers either, you only have to accept that you are in the wrong here. Even if they did trashtalk you (which is daily in games/on the internet) that does not mean that you are enabled to DDOS a server which is not even used only by Je’daii members. At least you are in the situation of saying sorry, you can do it here, on the discord, in game it really doesnt matter. I will make you an offer, you can refuse to say sorry and you can just disappear so we can leave eschother alone.
I said it because you spoke on behalf of the clan, under normal circumstances I don't even know you, and as far as I can see, your only function in je daii is to be a clown, so don't talk with me anymore the terms are clear, the promises are clear

I said it because you spoke on behalf of the clan, under normal circumstances I don't even know you, and as far as I can see, your only function in je daii is to be a clown, so don't talk with me anymore the terms are clear, the promises are clear
“as far as I can see” Then you are in need of glasses because you are short sighted. Do you not realise that you are calling me low IQ, clown and I speak and act much more mature than you? There were no promises, I dont really understand what you mean by that. I said what I said, also said that I dont want to have to do further and more serious actions, I messaged here so it is official. Put a dot at the end of this madness because I am losing my patience and I am getting fed up.
Make your decision.
1: You continue what you are doing
2: I say sorry to you here and so do you
3: We stop talking and will never mention eachother again publicly but this also requires you to stop what you are doing.

“as far as I can see” Then you are in need of glasses because you are short sighted. Do you not realise that you are calling me low IQ, clown and I speak and act much more mature than you? There were no promises, I dont really understand what you mean by that. I said what I said, also said that I dont want to have to do further and more serious actions, I messaged here so it is official. Put a dot at the end of this madness because I am losing my patience and I am getting fed up.
Make your decision.
1: You continue what you are doing
2: I say sorry to you here and so do you
3: We stop talking and will never mention eachother again publicly but this also requires you to stop what you are doing.
4 unban me from tournaments

4 unban me from tournaments
I think we can do that but you have to talk about it with someone else, because I am not the one making the decisions about this. However I think unbanning from tournaments would require you to stop DDOS-ing, to say sorry and not to start an arguement in future tournaments.

I think we can do that but you have to talk about it with someone else, because I am not the one making the decisions about this. However I think unbanning from tournaments would require you to stop DDOS-ing, to say sorry and not to start an arguement in future tournaments.
I'll apologize if I'm apologized to Whoever decides say, contact me.

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Infraction: Trolling "Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as... insulting other posters."
We don't let child harassers, DDOSers, and cheaters into dueling tournaments. For some reason, you check all of these and thus you are in no position to require unban from them

Leo

Internal Beta Team
But thats exactly what you do.
Wow, is that a direct response from garth himself? Want me to redirect you to the original post that I have saved about you and Amateurz?
The arrogance of yours to reply to this post while defending a DDoSer and trashtalking half the community while being the most hated person in this game - and very well deserved, is quite surprising. I don't know what you're trying to achieve by responding to this thread when all you'll do is yap about things you have no idea how they work, just as you do always in all situations. But please, enlighten me.

I will explain myself 1 time publicly because it has taken too long because people who are not guilty because of me have a bad name and I will explain myself for them:

On November 21, 2023, 2 Turkish members of je daii server were racist against me and my family was cursed and threatened. I had been cursed at a lot before, but I didn't pay any attention.

On November 21, 2023, awsouki found my friend and my ip address on their servers and threatened us
You might say that finding a rope is useless. But in Turkey, things are not like that, where we live, our personal information, our photos, everything can be revealed. Because the data in Turkey has been leaked
---
After this incident, the Turkish je daii members told the Turkish je daii owner about the incident against me and they banned me from their tournaments.
I was patient until then, I was patient with everything, the curses against my family, the threats against me.

I was just playing this game for fun, to kill my free time and to improve, and tournaments were my only source of entertainment.

I told it to kerajan, a member of je dai, and he agreed with me.
then he said he would take care of it, but then he tricked me and banned me from server again. as a result of my extreme anger I attacked their servers as a warning and they moved themselves to OVH

until this time I had no connection with the sentinel clan awsouki was just the one who taught me the game and then valkyrie reached out to me and said I shouldn't have done it and she explained it very well and I listened to her so my attacks stopped for 1.5 months during

this period they constantly vilified me, manipulated me against people and gave me a bad name, I didn't care about. it

-------

2 days ago I entered their server, I hung out and played and someone told me who I was and I told him that I was amateurz and he said to me jokingly that he didn't go swat to my house and I said no one can find me I live in the mountains. Then I looked at the rope to find out where I live. "The mountains of Istanbul," he said. I said if you ban me, your server goes away then I wrote a joke for now

After a while milked and kerajan came and tried to make fun of me. and then they lied about me they said I attacked their servers and failed (propaganda to discredit me, but I stopped it myself for other people)

Then I told him about the kerajan disease and he asked me if I was a boy or a girl as if he was mocking me. and he kept throwing lame even though it is forbidden on their servers so I told him that he was autistic because he really was and that I could help him if he wanted. and then they banned me from their servers so I warned them to unban me from the tournament or I will attack, they didn't unban me, they made fun of me and I started attacking again.
  1. In short, awsouki or someone else is not to blame, I will continue my attacks as long as they do not unban me from tournaments and apologise, if they unban me from tournaments and apologise, I will apologise to them and end the issue.

2. If you approve of what was done to me and condemn me for attacking their servers, I will be concerned about your IQ level and think that you lack empathy because no community would normally be silent about what was done to me.

All proof about i am lazy for transtle to turkish:
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
Reading all this tbh I'm more inclined to be against you. They aren't really proof of your "innocence" or anything.
Someone said bad things about you? Oh no. Someone threatened you? Oh NO... Did something actually happen from all that? No? Of course not. Thats all it ever is, empty words. What was the saying, "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me"?
If someone does something malicious against me that doesn't give me the right to go ahead and do it to someone else.
Honestly I don't know you, but your attitude seems like absolute trash. I feel like you have an overinflated ego problem and should sit down and rethink your worth.

Yeah, maybe we should start letting ourselves get sponsored by a DDoser and generally protect them so we can benefit... Oh wait
You should take more time reading, and less time developping soft-hacks.
then valkyrie reached out to me and said I shouldn't have done it and she explained it very well and I listened to her so my attacks stopped for 1.5 months during

MOV/Kerajan recently banned for heavy laming (not just the average joe going abit wild)
Kronos/MOV/Darius banned for softhacking
Leons/Darius banned for harassing and admin information leaking (smod password amongst other things, private data is something serious.)
You hosting in your clan the very man who destroyed the lovely server EU Legends -> Darius.

just a quick list (from the top of my head) of problematic players at Jedaii. Actually I think you'll soon get banned from your own clan at this pace...

your idiotic mass-manipulative/mass-disinformation will eventually stop. No one can run like you guys do just spreading lies and harassing players into oblivion. People aren't as stupid as you think they are.

You guys simply have not the skill it takes (and god knows its little) to handle the tiniest of community. Everyone is complaining, and I dont have to tell how to think, me.

Last edited:

MOV

MOV/Kerajan recently banned for heavy laming (not just the average joe going abit wild)
Leons/Darius banned for harassing and admin information leaking (smod password amongst other things, private data is something serious.)
You hosting in your clan the very man who destroyed the lovely server EU Legends -> Darius.

just a quick list (from the top of my head) of problematic players at Jedaii. Actually I think you'll soon get banned from your own clan at this pace...

your idiotic mass-manipulative/mass-disinformation will eventually stop. No one can run like you guys do just spreading lies and harassing players into oblivion. People aren't as stupid as you think they are.

You guys simply have not the skill it takes (and god knows its little) to handle the tiniest of community.
Recently banned for heavy laming? I haven't been on Sentinel Duel for quite some time (With obvious good reasons that everybody here knows) Surprised about the stuff you come up with sometimes. But there is a good reason most people are against you with the meth induced delusions you are having. Next time I will deploy the - infinite timenudge so I can foresee what you come up with in the future, so I won't be surprised anymore.
Also you talking about "mass-manipulative/mass-disinformation" is the icing on the cake. Very ironic.

Leo

Internal Beta Team

You guys simply have not the skill it takes (and god knows its little) to handle the tiniest of community. Everyone is complaining, and I dont have to tell how to think, me.
s5ccnlg8dt341.jpg

you when you get messaged with facts so you can finally stop talking bullshit:
Screenshot_20231112_231732_Discord.jpg

perhaps the only thing you can see in your pathetic life is the drug abuse

Last edited:

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Clearly there were wrongdoings on these 2 Jedaii members as well but it doesn't justify ddosing their clan server. I've been playing this game for 8 years and i've seen a lot of people threatening and talking shit to me or other players. Its unfortunately part of this community, some people are just very toxic. But you are incredibly stupid if you think that ddosing and blackmailing jedaii is going to help your cause. I'm not in their clan but I'm pretty sure that you will never be unbanned. You just made your situation so much worse. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.