Advanced Recon Commando

After several years ARC'ing and as known Bouncer. I would like to share 2 wishes.

1. What do you say if the 3rd stage of stamina increases the running speed. Equivalent to the running speed of an Hero or Bounty Hunter?

Alternatively, bring this effect to the 3rd Stage for the dexterity-Perk.
Or even if stamina and dexterityon the 3rd stage was skilled. similar to "Force Repulse" -Skill-setup.

If this adaptation be made, is clear to me that something should be removed. When activating the MBII special 2, which activates the faster running.
This may have to be replaced in the case with the "Jedi Kick" [Use] -Spec2-button. Hold a gun and a kick is the result

2. Alternative to Pulse-Nades: Shock-Darts
This would allow the ARC Trooper completely new opportunities to assert itself against Deka or SBDs.

What I would be satisfied if the Pulse-Nades are cheaper like 2/4/6

Unfortunately, I have no idea how much effort would bring the adjustment with it.

So, what does the community think about this?

Cheerio CC-U11R

PS: english is not my native laguage :S

Last edited:
I'm not complaining about the weapons, the dual pistols & westar m5 are fantastic but if you want to play arc to any decent level of effectiveness you will need at minimum dexterity 2 and stamina 2 with at least 1 rank in ammo and maybe armor, which leaves you with practically no points to waste on EMP grenades that can be countered so easily and don't deal enough damage to justify using them unless you have team mates to help you follow up on the affected enemy.

Clone Rifle 1 with ion blobs as an alternate choice between the two weapons available and ideally mutually exclusive from EMP grenades is that it provides an easier way to stun (direct projectile) up close but has less AOE and less damage overall, essentially just a way for you to stun an enemy quickly before firing again without having to switch weapons or otherwise delay & certainly more numerously (at least 3 blobs for the 10 pt purchase) than 10 points per grenade.

The downside of this would be that the new tool for ARC would fire as slow or slower than Clone Rifle 1, essentially meaning you would need support from team mates to fight up close but would be able to contribute more to a team fight whereby you need to deal with SBDs & Dekas without a sith pushing away every single one of your 10 point grenades (up to 30 pts).

As said though, this doesn't need to be a thing if they just buff the EMP nade's damage, should be a near instant kill if it's a direct hit on an SBD/Deka otherwise it's just not worth the cost & risk of having a sith push it away and waste 10 pts from an extremely limited setup, you'll likely only have 20 - 30 points to spare on ARC with a standard setup anyway and the EMP nade requires so much follow up to make it work, need at least 1 or 2 more team mates versus most deka/SBD players to actually make it worth the investment.

Last edited:

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
As far as the ammo goes, I think Spaghetti and I agreed on increasing the ammo on level 2 to 480 and 3 to 600 respectively. Was a short convo during the initial rush after 1.4.2 came out :p. I had also had some thoughts about making Dex 1 baseline but I hadn't thought much on how to adjust 2 and 3 for this yet.

Eh, as long as they cover the same distance that the lunge rolls do and are immune to force push/pull with Dex 3 like the current lunge, might be fun way to mix it up but it's not necessarily required, though it would look a hell of a lot better than the current animation where it seems as if the ARC just activated rocket propulsion in his legs.