A tip for all montage and picture creators out there.

Was this in anyway helpful?

• Yes

• A bit

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A lot of the time when I see new content come out on youtube or any of the forums there seems to be a lack of FoV (field of view) changing.
FoV is an amazing tool for camera work as it allows you to either focus on a single fight/character or it allows to you envelope a huge scene into one shot.

The best part about FoV in JAMME, it's only one command. Here are some unedited examples:
  • "/camera fov -50" gives you a nice tight shot allowing you to focus on one part.
hQBn7ub.png

• "/camera fov 0" resets the camera to the default value allow you to record as if you were playing/spectating.
stC7HCQ.png

• "/camera fov 50" gives you a huge angle to capture huge amounts of action.
WZkdMe9.png

If you found this helpful in anyway or have used it in previous work i'd love to see some work you created using this technique so post it below.

Last edited:

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Why not just cg_fov?
camera fov applies to camera only and supposed to be used in keyframes, cg_fov applies to everything.

Why not just cg_fov?
camera fov applies to camera only and supposed to be used in keyframes, cg_fov applies to everything.
Well because sometimes you want to change fov between keyframes. I also prefer this as i can switch back to chase camera without having to change the fov back to normal.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Like this. I am planning to make some new "srs" frag video next so I want to make it as rad as possible.