(3 Steps Plan) "How to fix forum activity?"

k4far

Banned
Donator
How does it feel when deleting suddenly stops being effective, when it's just tedious for you, tiring. Maybe start reflecting how would it be if I actually came straight ahead and face those issues in the beginning. You need freaking reforms and have the cuck who is anonymously moderating lynched so it never happens again so you can focus on developing the game for once.

If relations player to developer were meh with viserys and spaghetti what they are now when they have left their garbage system behind. I hate pretty lies, get your shit together for the sake of this game.

I would take you more seriously if I knew who you are but that does not matter.

Having space for everybody not just a paradise for minorities is not your concern either you want safe space for yourselves with no criticism allowed. How do you plan to develop anything with things as they stand if you get angry when someone comes out like this? Imagine 100+ people who quit would make a thread like this you would probably also quit taking it for concentrated hate. Learn from your obvious mistakes, you might be good at developing the game when you do not get distracted by stupid shit like moderating but you are heading in a strange direction right now. Movie Battles has to return to it's roots in that regard and useless people who can only pick on someone while he takes his time to point out your issues for you is probably just your lack of intelligence or something mate. Keep your shitposts to yourself this place will be better if you stop giving censoring radicals excuses to continue, very much like Pakistan who fueled Cat Lady and Subaru saying something offends him.

If that doesn't matter, why bother writing about it ? ;) In order to save you some thinking: I'm basically a nobody who's been playing the mod on and off since B13, that's about it.

Thanks for the giggles either way, but I'm not going to really bother with your senseless rant as countless people have tried putting some sense into that thick skull of yours before - it's a helpless cause, really.
What the hell is that "Learn from your mistakes [...]" rant, do you think I'm a developer or staff member or something ? Are you suddenly talking to mysterious staff members ? Your wording is really weird.
You're basically talking to yourself in this thread. As I said, keep it to the gameplay, that's the only field you don't sound like a paranoid lunatic in.

And really, "Keep your shitposts to yourself"..? :rolleyes: That's reaaaal rich coming from you ! :D

You need freaking reforms and have the cuck who is anonymously moderating lynched so it never happens again so you can focus on developing the game for once.

I've got another idea in order to solve that issue..

Last edited:

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
If that doesn't matter, why bother writing about it ? ;) In order to save you some thinking: I'm basically a nobody who's been playing the mod on and off since B13, that's about it.

Thanks for the giggles either way, but I'm not going to really bother with your senseless rant as countless people have tried putting some sense into that thick skull of yours before - it's a helpless cause, really.
What the hell is that "Learn from your mistakes [...]" rant, do you think I'm a developer or staff member or something ? Are you suddenly talking to mysterious staff members ? Your wording is really weird.
You're basically talking to yourself in this thread. As I said, keep it to the gameplay, that's the only field you don't sound like a paranoid lunatic in.

And really, "Keep your shitposts to yourself"..? :rolleyes: That's reaaaal rich coming from you ! :D

I've got another idea in order to solve that issue..
No matter what you say to him, he's not going to listen Wace...

i agree that censorship is pretty gay but if you think these forums will ever get more than a couple of posts a day again then you are deluded. the game barely has any population left anymore, i'm not sure why you expect the forums to be any better

k4far

Banned
Donator
7f45eb1d29310.png

In parallel universe... Ihate how they believe deleting can make them "right". This should have been stopped way earlier but not a single retired wanker had any courage to talk about it through (they didn't care enough) or they were silenced like I have experienced, many of you also have experienced.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Bring back threads linked to my account you have all deleted dating back to February in the previous year. It isn't just me with this issue you only GOT RID of evidence like little cockroaches. I am not showing this up your faces for nothing this is truly earned effort of your moderation.

Bring back all of the deleted threads and prostrate yourselves for all the mischieves you have done. It's time all the cancer you have done sees the light of the day.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Are you aware that vermin like Spaghetti / Cat Lady are still moderating here? They simply do not have forum labels saying they are Moderators but dear pasta was so nice to send me a forum message (forwarded to Defiant). There is still a matter of people like Lervish... I can't see which of them did the newest they insist on remaining anonymous out of their cowardliness.

Code:
1st infraction: Jun 19, 2018.
2nd infraction:  Jun 19, 2018
Given by *retired* Spaghetti. I have sent a message about this to @Defiant who seemed uninterested. You can freely see who gave the warnings, this cuck Dpaghetti comes back to fuel things. So do not look so surprised you are just being ignorant here. Mace had gone crying to Spaghetti and had him do it. That was about the time he rage banned me from the discord. It's all visible on the profile you can see the person who gave it and it's long past his retirement.

Last edited:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
From your diary, it was next to "my dotf is better".

Last post on that thread in may -> somehow told spag to moderate k4far in june.

I'm a prophet I guess.

could you not screw over people by inviting mentally unstabl3 moderators, face your issues already

Says the most mentally unstable person I have ever met. The levels of OCD.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Last post on that thread in may -> somehow told spag to moderate k4far in july.

Says the most mentally unstable person I have ever met. The levels of OCD.

Coincidence, Spaghetti starts moderating forum on the same day You ban me in discord. Take your pills please. You were so mad you did as much.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Coincidence, Spaghetti starts moderating forum on the same day You ban me in discord. Take your pills please. You were so mad you did as much.

That doesn't mean I told him to do anything. He can see what happens in discord and make his own decisions.

All I did after I banned you was note that I banned you in moderation chat.

I'm also not sure what the DOTF thread has to do with that either.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Why is every single thread to make moderating actions public being deleted. It was proposed by me and not just me moderator keeps deleting it while who exactly does it remains anonymous. Just preview thereads linked to my account that are hidden or in "trash" you will find one from offtopic about making actions of moderstors publicly visible it disappeared. I want transparency in your actions nothing else.

k4far

Banned
Donator

You just mocked me multiple times here I am feeling offended obey own rules and give yourself warnings then. Retarded rules that favor person in power do not justify any form of censorship. You can't refuse people to discuss the rules unless you are a nazi dictator or something. You are "working really hard" for community, rules are for community as well, no?

Do not freaking bend the rules for your own purposes.