(3 Steps Plan) "How to fix forum activity?"

k4far

Banned
Donator
1. More off-topic (make it public and allow 'likes'),
2. Mandatory memes that offend @YOU (nobody cares what offends your persona),
3. Moderator BTFO. You have nothing to do anyway with this level of activity anyway (congratulations for working really hard to achieve this).

WHAT HAVE @YOU DONE TO THIS PLACE

k4far

Banned
Donator
What are your points anyway? Maybe this forum is flourishing according to you two.

Forum activity has died down in arms with active player count. 1.5.1 also released (some time after I think) when kids started going back to school, so that along with the controversial update are probably the reason for the lack of players

Obligatory 1000 daily players meme

k4far

Banned
Donator
Mad? Bad admin + bad mouth happy hour!!

I am not going to post if there are no people it's just my impression. I am hoping to be wrong. There used to be quite a bit of us going for offtopic but it... died out violently and those who stayed for so long apparently have also left. It's sad, offtopic was another layer of fun this community always had to offer you when you didn't like some other aspects.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Offtopic has always served as a buffer zone from real negativity this game could give you.

Really GJ @Spaghetti tactical, kill it all in the long run. Bring original funny pictures back and take all restrictions from the offtopic. Are you ashamed of this community or something? Yes, you are that's why you quit. Why did you leave this behind you. Take all this shit you have made with you it will fit your new community./

k4far

Banned
Donator
why do you care about these shitty forums

Good memories,
you would find out people interested in Movie Battles hate on EA, like offensive memes, like to troll and like talking about real life. They basically banned all of it because former development lead who's left in o great agony (had some people disagree with him). He forgot to take his mess with him.

k4far

Banned
Donator
They tried to forcibly change the nature of this community and that's the fucking result of it. You are not picky about your players when you are half - dead toaster modification!!! hello

And all of this through a big fat wall of lies and deception.

k4far

Banned
Donator
There are days that forums are not very active but thats normal. Why should forums have like 15 new threads everyday?

Because it's active, because it has growing community because it's inclusive and has a section for EVERYBODY.

k4far

Banned
Donator
9c456d6371129.jpg

Ah well, it was good while it lasted...
Let me spell it out for you: nobody but your clique gives a flying fuck about your oh-so-edgy memes. You got your very successful Discord room for them, that's great, now leave it there and don't bother everyone on a weekly basis with your pointless "crusade" against moderators who clearly stated over and over they don't want them here. You disagree with them ? Fine, you got your own discord for that. I mean, when will you ever learn you're not going to make your coup ?
Activity based on edgy political memes on the same exact subjects being posted all of the time ( by you ) is no activity at all.

( I well know you'll find some absurd paranoia-ridden answer to this, but seriously, go to your Discord and stay there unless you're willing to contribute about gameplay ideas, something you're actually good at )

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
Ah well, it was good while it lasted...
Let me spell it out for you: nobody but your clique gives a flying fuck about your oh-so-edgy memes. You got your very successful Discord room for them, that's great, now leave it there and don't bother everyone on a weekly basis with your pointless "crusade" against moderators who clearly stated over and over they don't want them here. You disagree with them ? Fine, you got your own discord for that. I mean, when will you ever learn you're not going to make your coup ?
Activity based on edgy political memes on the same exact subjects being posted all of the time ( by you ) is no activity at all.

( I well know you'll find some absurd paranoia-ridden answer to this, but seriously, go to your Discord and stay there unless you're willing to contribute about gameplay ideas, something you're actually good at )

I would take you more seriously if I knew who you are but that does not matter.

Having space for everybody not just a paradise for minorities is not your concern either you want safe space for yourselves with no criticism allowed. How do you plan to develop anything with things as they stand if you get angry when someone comes out like this? Imagine 100+ people who quit would make a thread like this you would probably also quit taking it for concentrated hate. Learn from your obvious mistakes, you might be good at developing the game when you do not get distracted by stupid shit like moderating but you are heading in a strange direction right now. Movie Battles has to return to it's roots in that regard and useless people who can only pick on someone while he takes his time to point out your issues for you is probably just your lack of intelligence or something mate. Keep your shitposts to yourself this place will be better if you stop giving censoring radicals excuses to continue, very much like Pakistan who fueled Cat Lady and Subaru saying something offends him.