Can't fix Minor, but annoying bugs worth mentioning

1. If you use speed right after igniting/extinguishing saber or completing a slash, it will instantly drain your precious 25 forcepoints without activating or working, as well as sometimes lock your animation for a second or two - making you completely vulnerable.

2. After the speed increase of blaster fire (especially SBD Fire 2 & 3, but all), three nstances of errors are occuring:
2.1: - Shots will often hit you way before any sort of slash animation even begin, due to the increased speed of the blaster fire. This happens a lot.
2.2: - Shots will often hit you when you're doing a roll, with increased odds of one or two hits whilst doing a backwards one. This did not occur before.
2.3: - Shots will often hit you when you're doing a side-saber jump slash (MOUSE1 + JUMP + A/D, you know; the useless, but kinda fun move, in which you move to the side like you're on a cross), whilst blocking.

It might be worth pointing out that for the errors in Point 2 they usually only passthrough with one hit before the engine realize you're holding block, whilst on backwards roll often two. These things never happened before the increased blaster fire.

I can also add that Force Focus could need some tweaks. Example:

If you have full fp, and FB1-3, you can get pulled from force focus over and over again, as the enemy Sith don't have to regain the focus. This is quite an annoying thing, and doesn't work with Push (which is good) because the focus isn't kept intact when you get pushed away, just when you get pulled closer.

I will also add:

- Push delay last longer (most times) if you do a jump or a roll after the push. It can last up to four-five seconds. Major disadventage and bug.
- Rolls are bugged. Can often get dmg'd for no reason.
- SBD fire hits you before animation has even begun. Same for projectile. Probably due to increased fire rate. Must be fixed. Especially for the new player's experiences. This includes the animation of both swinging and blocking. If you try and go for a swing, gunfire will hit you before any animation whatsoever has started.

Last edited:
- Rolls are bugged. Can often get dmg'd for no reason.

I don't think the rolls are bugged, its just how the input for them works, by crouching with your saber out, your character will lower his saber and will not autoblock blasterfire anymore unless your holding block, so when you hold crouch to roll, unless you are actually holding block during the roll, it'll think your crouching. You might be able to continue to autoblock during the roll if you only press crouch for the startup, and let go for the rest of the roll, but i'm not 100% sure on that

Fang

Donator
Please fix the saber sound bug, I can easily track a jedi/sith because they'll hide in the corner WITH SABER OFF but the door opens and the sound of a saber turning off still occurs.

i agree with all except for focus, thats less of a bug and more of a skill thing, and in jedi v sith is perfectly counterable due to the fact that if you can get them to fuck up once after a pull(blocked and the pull failed or summin), it resets the force focus and if u get him quick enuf ur saber will probably kill him instantly becus of the vulnerability window

also i have never noticed the sbd thing, having fought against and played with sbd a lot. I do however notice that bullets tend to hit people before the physical bullet touches them if there is any sort of latency, so i wud chock that up to more of a latency issue than anything else.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
One that annoys me (not sure if it is technically a bug... but still): Force Push followed by an instant speed lunge doesn't allow you to attack. Presumably because of the CD between using push and performing an attack. This is just stopping an otherwise super fun stylish kill option.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
sometimes when a wookiee is in the match it will bug out all taunts and voice commands to cut off early