increase fp drains

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
As someone who plays both sides of the interactions in saber vs gunner, FP drains aren't close fine right now. The way it worked in the gunner beta was that most newer/inexperienced saberists who just kind of ran at gunners without a plan got killed really quick while the opposite who were smarter about rushing or held the line at mid range had 0 issues. Aside from SBD not being adjusted for lack of DR on saberists, it was very fair for both sides. I think Deka was still needing some tweaks to the FP drains from the beta and it should be pretty easy after looking back through things (just hard to get a good idea when there's not a lot of Deka players in general).

Preston

Nerd
As someone who plays both sides of the interactions in saber vs gunner, FP drains aren't close fine right now. The way it worked in the gunner beta was that most newer/inexperienced saberists who just kind of ran at gunners without a plan got killed really quick while the opposite who were smarter about rushing or held the line at mid range had 0 issues. Aside from SBD not being adjusted for lack of DR on saberists, it was very fair for both sides. I think Deka was still needing some tweaks to the FP drains from the beta and it should be pretty easy after looking back through things (just hard to get a good idea when there's not a lot of Deka players in general).
remove deka pls

Last edited:
Reactions: Rev

As the only deka player left along with Yellow 13, i gave my feedback 1.5 Year ago.

TL/DR: Either increase the fp drains 1.5x from what it is now and make Discharge stack with the other 2 abilities OR
Give deka Discharge by default and increase fp drain by a tiny amount.

FP2 also needs a look. It is useless against yes... that particular class again. Jedi.

Last edited:
Warning: Offtopic/Derailing Thread
As the only deka player left along with Yellow 13, i gave my feedback 1.5 Year ago.

TL/DR: Either increase the fp drains 1.5x from what it is now and make Discharge stack with the other 2 abilities OR
Give deka Discharge by default and increase fp drain by a tiny amount.

FP2 also needs a look. It is useless against yes... that particular class again. Jedi.
Yellow 13 doesn't count as a player,he's at least using aimbot.Such kind of people is inferior.

Also those duelists who use PB hack same thing, fuck them all.

I believe the drains are fine as is. Not every class is meant to be equal, a soldier should not be on the same level as a hero or a jedi. Jedi is a class that revolves around its usage of the lightsaber and the force abilities, and seeing as how both of those have been pretty consistently nerfed over the past few patches so I'd say they're fine without even more nerfs. Also, lightning? Lightning is only useful against uncoordinated groups or in 1v1s. Lightning's biggest weakness is when it's used against more than 1 person. It's not OP because it can guarantee 1 kill, most classes have something to guarantee a 1v1 kill and none of them are under scrutiny.

As someone who goes as one of the weakest classes and invests in pistols as a commander (which are basically useless) how about buffing both classes instead of making jedi weaker than gunners, since it will only make it more fun for both classes, and stop jedi being so easily killed by the already powerful mandalorians/snipers/clones/SBD's which tend to often outnumber the jedi/sith in combat anyway

Drains should be reworked, simple increasing will not work.
Now it's ridiculous how strong jedi are and how long does it take to drain all their fp.