increase fp drains

Reaction score
Amazing, well thought out constructive criticism and feedback. Here is my suggestion for you.Learn 2 primary. Improve your aim. These things too hard for you? Let me help you further

1. Dash hero + P3= Best way to Roflstomp sith. Requires the least skill. Easy choice.
2. Soldier. The whole class.
3 .A280 ET.
4. Dex M5 Arc.= FP gone in 2 seconds.
5. Poison BH.
6 .SBD.
7. 700 shield discharge deka.
8. Clone blob CR2
9. Clone blob CR3

Just the top of my head.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ITT Saber mains saying everything is fine
That was actually a passive aggressive post. I'm just mad that my favorite class got destroyed by jedi even though devs said they were looking into fp drains and discharge a YEAR AGO, nothing's been done about it. So i'm abusing jedi now. Nothing above i listed actually works against a pro, even a decent jedi unless you have somehow %100 accuracy. except for clone blobs . I mean i just love using red and pressing w+m1, trade 20 hp and faceroll a deka. :D And against other classes i actually have to use just a bit of careful movement trade 30-40 hp against pros and kill them. Now that bowcaster wook got REKT, nothing can stop me now in a 1v1 situation. Lemme tell you, it is fun.

Last edited:

CC-1119 'Appo'

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
ITT Saber mains saying everything is fine
literally this

fp drains are retarded low right now, you need to consistently hit a saberist like 3x per second to outpace their regen

worry not changes are already in development and fp drains will no longer be as low as 4 - 6 per shot

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's the OP war,if devs will increase FP drains now,gunners will rek jedi/sith very easily,so gunners will be OP.You guys just want to get the upper hand.