So, in the past 24 hours, FXitin Post released a preview of the remasterization of the duel between Ben Kenobi and Darth Vader aboard the first Death Star. Among the spectacular choreography the sounds of the lightsabers were something awesome, so I wanted to ask if someone can do a mod on it.

Video by Fxitin Post:

Last edited:
Reactions: SeV
Upvote 0

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
That is pretty damn awesome. You're requesting a mod to make MBII sabers sound like what's in the video? Shouldn't be too hard.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Precisely!

I can't really snap the audio clips needed because there's background music and other noise.

If you want a sound replacement pack, your best bet is probably the battlefield one on the forums? Or maybe making one yourself. Current sounds are bit messy for my liking, but making a proper replacement is a pain in the ass.

EDIT: Removed link to shitty not-properly-working sound pack.

Last edited:
I can't really snap the audio clips needed because there's background music and other noise, but I found a sound pack in my offline storage and then trimmed out everything except the saber sounds. I don't know how it all sounds, but it's probably more similar to the movies/video above than current public sounds at least.

MEGA

EDIT: It seems the pack is old, so files may have been renamed so it doesn't replace properly.

EDIT2: Lots of renaming will have to take place before it will replace the sounds, I think.
Nice, thanks