TR Admin abusing privileges, teamkilling, and kicking players who kill him

I was on with my friend on TR Deathstar, and he was talking to me over discord about how a person by the name of 'a lizard' was teamkilling him. I was on the enemy team, so I of course killed 'a lizard' and then proceeded to get kicked.

E7C7F5F3702B8568CB6143EC83CD763349FE7DE3

I got a screenshot of the logs, but my friend was talking to me afterward, saying that multiple other people were kicked seemingly at random.
I didn't get any logs for that, but I'm sure one of them will see this post and verify this.

I was banned for saying a server was laggy.
I was banned for refusing to kneel before a duel.
I was banned for being white.
I was banned for being black.
I was banned for being better.
I was banned for liking the OT over the Prequels.

If it's not an official server, why post it here? They don't care. Are you trying to cut traffic to them?
Doesn't that make you worse than the guy that kicked 1 nobody for being lame?

t(-_-)t

I was banned for saying a server was laggy.
I was banned for refusing to kneel before a duel.
I was banned for being white.
I was banned for being black.
I was banned for being better.
I was banned for liking the OT over the Prequels.

If it's not an official server, why post it here? They don't care. Are you trying to cut traffic to them?
Doesn't that make you worse than the guy that kicked 1 nobody for being lame?

t(-_-)t
I'm new, excuse my lack of knowledge of MBII forums, where do I post this so Rinzler or someone else can see this? TR doesn't have an official forum (not that i know of) and there's no other way for me to get this out there to a TR superadmin. I don't get why you're being an overly hostile dickhead.

"Doesn't that make you worse than the guy that kicked 1 nobody for being lame?" My bad. Sorry. I glossed over the rule that said "don't play the game when an admin is around" and that makes me totally lame, you're right.

t('_'t)

Sorry, I don't give a damn. Go piss on some admin on their server elsewhere, see what happens - in case your retarded brain needs a better grasp of reference.

edit;

Translation: They can do whatever the fuck they want on their server. Buh bye.

Sorry, I don't give a damn. Go piss on some admin on their server elsewhere, see what happens - in case your retarded brain needs a better grasp of reference.

edit;

Translation: They can do whatever the fuck they want on their server. Buh bye.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
TR doesn't have an official forum
They have a Discord server: Join the tR Clan Discord Server!
I'm sure this situation will be handled in the most respectful way once you contact them! tR is known by their highly processional admins, friendly attitude and constant endeavors for eliminating all kinds of inappropriate behavior, like tking and trolling, from their server.
It's a shame you became a victim of a such unpleasant incident, totally unexpected keeping in mind that incredible reputation tR have build in our community.

If the sarcasm wasn't clear enough, tR is about as friendly as MB2 is easy to pick up. And worst of all, they're all complete weebs. If you want to actually enjoy the game, consider playing on other servers that aren't tR

Edit: also congrats to Chaos for being extremely toxic to some new guy that doesn't know about a servers reputation. Idk what you expected to get from that.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Please ignore Tylenol, he's just salty because he has been kicked out of tR because of abusing smod.

Actually, quite the opposite. Some of the tR guys are cool like Carl that'll reset your TK points and do silly gimmicks like melee fight. And then you have incidents like above.

Edit: lol completely misread that

what's up guys it's ya boi tr admin generaldogfood back at it again with another double upload and today we're gonna talk about how lizard has failed to follow our smod guidelines multiple times and he's frankly gay and dumb just like all of the other shitty smods we have that apparently didn't learn that maybe they should follow the guidelines like they should have back when i fucked up and didn't follow the smod guidelines and had my smod temporarily taken away which was for the record completely my fault

Actually, quite the opposite. Some of the tR guys are cool like Carl that'll reset your TK points and do silly gimmicks like melee fight. And then you have incidents like above.

Edit: lol completely misread that

carl did have some cool memes but he didn't actually use his smod other than to reset his and his pals' tk points so he got yeeted out of smod

Last edited:
This thread lacks balls.

Stop whinging.

If they done you wrong, you do them wrong. If you don't have the capability, then sit down, shut up and huddle in the corner and weep for your mother's teat.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

oh great the copy paste shit post. :rolleyes: