DN is BACK!

what a bad boy you have been liniyka what do you have to say for yourself?!!!!!!!!!

slaps wrist

Garth, it's a meme clan at this point, no one would have joined it either way, but thanks for sharing. Always good to know a bit of backstory.

@Puskie Write down notes and add them to corporate archives for later use.

Hello, I'am Garth
If you decided to attack me here bro, you better be ready for a comeback. Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

Liniyka, one day decided to use the password he has been given, and leak every smod. rcon, ftp access
Oh really, Garth? I've been GIVEN the FTP access, huh? Let's refresh your memory then.

Let's go back to February of 2019. BG lies in ruins. You don't have a server, and Dragon is the only member who still plays the game. But then, a bunch of people from DN had an idea. An idea to revive BG and help it crawl out of the hole it was in. And so we did. We gave you everything Garth - the active members and our server. That's right, the old DN server was converted into the new BG server. And guess what, my friend? Me and Forto worked on this server, not you. We set it up, we configured it, we did everything. So I had the access codes from the very beginning. It was in fact YOU who were given the password after we transitioned to BG. So please don't say:
OR4MSPn.png
This isn't your server. You didn't pay for it and you didn't set it up. I'm sure you like to think that you were in the center of this situation, but in fact you barely had anything to do with it. BG was saved by DN without you, a great BG "leader", lifting a finger. So please don't get so offended. DN giveth and DN taketh away.

and leak every smod. rcon, ftp access
Let me clarify this. I didn't leak a single smod, I didn't leak rcon and I didn't leak FTP access. I changed the smods, but I didn't give them out to anyone. I simply made the smods unusable for some time, but I didn't leak anything.

Imagine the mess left behind for us.
Actually all you had to do was replace the modified server files with backup server files, which Forto did. And I already apologized to him for getting him involved. Once again, you didn't have to do anything.

dishonored his engagement
You know Garth, it's funny that you want to talk about honour. Because it's actually the hypocrisy and complete lack of honour in BG is that led me to do what I did. Remember when me and Aaron spoke out against your and Rosey's initiative to ban all non-serious playstyles on the server? That was when your hypocrisy got exposed. It was very entertaining watching you pretend to be Aaron's friend in DMs:
rVVNhHp.png

and then immediately call him a kid and talk shit behind his back in our BG channel:
QqeRZxu.png

Very honorable indeed my dear friend. And you weren't the only one being a hypocrite. Remember Rosey? Oh yeah, that quirky funny lulzy gamergirl OwO
We never had a problem with her in DN. She always trolled and messed around with us, and was totally fine with Bob Billy and SS7. But as soon as we transitioned to BG, she did a complete 180 and went on a massive power trip. All of a sudden she not only wanted to ban the entire SS7, but also use other people to spy on them. And of course she found such a person - Hessu. Hessu, being not the brightest individual around, agreed to spy on them and send us screenshots of the SS7 server. Don't believe me? Here's the proof:
ANdcA24.png

TD9PFNs.png

UpO0Kl0.png
I suppose it's not too surprising that Hessu did exactly what she commanded him to....... After all:
4U8GVb3.png

Of course, doing all this was fine in her book. After all, it was her doing it, not others:
KkoZ8C2.png

Sure Rosey, don't worry. I won't tell anyone. It's okay if you used Hessu and then immediately betrayed him, I don't mind.
All of that was of course complemented by attention seeking and looking for emotional validation:
GurhOF8.png

So back to the topic of honour. You guys don't have any, and that's part of the reason why I played this prank on you. I don't see why I should "honor my engagement" if you guys do this shit behind people's backs and then pretend to be an icon of righteousness. And after I exposed Rosey's little spying scheme, she had this to say:
zvmovx3.png

Ironic, huh?

Anyway, time to wrap this post up. Some people are still wondering about what I did to BG. What was this prank? As I said before, stay tuned - I'm going to make a video and you will see exactly what happened. So that's all for now. Take care and hail DN!

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
If you decided to attack me here bro, you better be ready for a comeback. Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

Oh really, Garth? I've been GIVEN the FTP access, huh? Let's refresh your memory then.

Let's go back to February of 2019. BG lies in ruins. You don't have a server, and Dragon is the only member who still plays the game. But then, a bunch of people from DN had an idea. An idea to revive BG and help it crawl out of the hole it was in. And so we did. We gave you everything Garth - the active members and our server. That's right, the old DN server was converted into the new BG server. And guess what, my friend? Me and Forto worked on this server, not you. We set it up, we configured it, we did everything. So I had the access codes from the very beginning. It was in fact YOU who were given the password after we transitioned to BG. So please don't say:
OR4MSPn.png
This isn't your server. You didn't pay for it and you didn't set it up. I'm sure you like to think that you were in the center of this situation, but in fact you barely had anything to do with it. BG was saved by DN without you, a great BG "leader", lifting a finger. So please don't get so offended. DN giveth and DN taketh away.

Let me clarify this. I didn't leak a single smod, I didn't leak rcon and I didn't leak FTP access. I changed the smods, but I didn't give them out to anyone. I simply made the smods unusable for some time, but I didn't leak anything.

Actually all you had to do was replace the modified server files with backup server files, which Forto did. And I already apologized to him for getting him involved. Once again, you didn't have to do anything.

You know Garth, it's funny that you want to talk about honour. Because it's actually the hypocrisy and complete lack of honour in BG is that led me to do what I did. Remember when me and Aaron spoke out against your and Rosey's initiative to ban all non-serious playstyles on the server? That was when your hypocrisy got exposed. It was very entertaining watching you pretend to be Aaron's friend in DMs:
rVVNhHp.png

and then immediately call him a kid and talk shit behind his back in our BG channel:
QqeRZxu.png

Very honorable indeed my dear friend. And you weren't the only one being a hypocrite. Remember Rosey? Oh yeah, that quirky funny lulzy gamergirl OwO
We never had a problem with her in DN. She always trolled and messed around with us, and was totally fine with Bob Billy and SS7. But as soon as we transitioned to BG, she did a complete 180 and went on a massive power trip. All of a sudden she not only wanted to ban the entire SS7, but also use other people to spy on them. And of course she found such a person - Hessu. Hessu, being not the brightest individual around, agreed to spy on them and send us screenshots of the SS7 server. Don't believe me? Here's the proof:
ANdcA24.png

TD9PFNs.png

UpO0Kl0.png
I suppose it's not too surprising that Hessu did exactly what she commanded him to....... After all:
4U8GVb3.png

Of course, doing all this was fine in her book. After all, it was her doing it, not others:
KkoZ8C2.png

Sure Rosey, don't worry. I won't tell anyone. It's okay if you used Hessu and then immediately betrayed him, I don't mind.
All of that was of course complemented by attention seeking and looking for emotional validation:
GurhOF8.png

So back to the topic of honour. You guys don't have any, and that's part of the reason why I played this prank on you. I don't see why I should "honor my engagement" if you guys do this shit behind people's backs and then pretend to be an icon of righteousness. And after I exposed Rosey's little spying scheme, she had this to say:
zvmovx3.png

Ironic, huh?

Anyway, time to wrap this post up. Some people are still wondering about what I did to BG. What was this prank? As I said before, stay tuned - I'm going to make a video and you will see exactly what happened. So that's all for now. Take care and hail DN!
upload_2019-3-27_15-45-3.png
i wouldn't go that far as to say that, all of that stuff was on their public discord anyways. But for the sake of drama sure call me a spy :-d

If anyone thinks that something is given out of context, please provide the full context. The show must go on!

I'm just surprised that you all haven't died of cancer.

tenor.gif

Isn't DN that one clan where I slapped their leader to death over alliance negotiations? (For being incredibly arrogant.) He tried to swing at me, but he was clearly not the most combat capable.

Last edited:

Cat

>Let me clarify this. I didn't leak a single smod, I didn't leak rcon and I didn't leak FTP access.
You have just killed my wish to join DN.

OR4MSPn.png

rVVNhHp.png

QqeRZxu.png

ANdcA24.png

TD9PFNs.png

UpO0Kl0.png
4U8GVb3.png

KkoZ8C2.png

GurhOF8.png

zvmovx3.png

Ironic, huh?

can we just ban all gamer girls from mb2 please its getting out of hand