Saber Color Script!

!COLOR SCRIPT!
This very color script changes the color of your saber automatically! instructions:
1. Put the mycolors.cfg in your MBII folder.
2. Go in game and type in console "/exec mycolors" without the qoutes
3. Press H to change the color once, and press G to cycle it once!
4. (Remember to not spam G or else there will be glitches, I have tested this out)
5. Enjoy!

Special thanks to HyperMonkey who gave me this script.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557971258072104961/557971581427515413/mycolors.cfg <--- Download Link

Upvote 0

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Activating cycle thing will freeze input from mouse and keyboard for a duration of the cycle, you will be defenseless until script is done. This is not very useful.

This whole 'Rainbow script' topic was discussed numerous times on these forums, and the proper solution is to use third-party software that emulates key pressing. That makes lightsaber change its color infinitely, without blocking user input.

The script is very similar to the script LoU posted here way earlier.

Links:
I want to make a script.
[SOLVED] - Bind commands?
Alternative to 'Wait' Command?
Delaying/Repeating scripts
I want to do some in-depth testing

Would be nice if you guys use search before hitting "Post New Thread" button.

Activating cycle thing will freeze input from mouse and keyboard for a duration of the cycle, you will be defenseless until script is done. This is not very useful.

This whole 'Rainbow script' topic was discussed numerous times on these forums, and the proper solution is to use third-party software that emulates key pressing. That makes lightsaber change its color infinitely, without blocking user input.

The script is very similar to the script LoU posted here way earlier.

Links:
I want to make a script.
[SOLVED] - Bind commands?
Alternative to 'Wait' Command?
Delaying/Repeating scripts
I want to do some in-depth testing

Would be nice if you guys use search before hitting "Post New Thread" button.
The freeze will only happen if you spam the g button, tested it out with people and me.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
The freeze will only happen if you spam the g button, tested it out with people and me.
It doesn't matter do you spam it or not, it freezes input until script is over.
Since there are 6 calls to /wait in that script, each of them has 20 as an arguments, user input will be blocked to something like a 20 x 6 = 120 milliseconds.
But it depends on the performance of your hardware, because /wait doesn't use milliseconds, it uses frames, so 120 ms is a pretty rough estimate.

Darth_Savilex

Banned
instead of using G i prefer to use auto hotkey to press H so that it still cycles without the freezes/wait like puppy said you should update the post to include autohotkey

Howdy, this autohotkey script will solve all of the problems
Z activates it, and upon activation it will press h every 1000 miliseconds (every 1 second)
pressing Z again will deactivate it

z::
RepeatKey := !RepeatKey
If RepeatKey
SetTimer, SendTheKey, 1000 ;
Else
SetTimer, SendTheKey, Off
Return

SendTheKey:
SendInput h
Return

Howdy, this autohotkey script will solve all of the problems
Z activates it, and upon activation it will press h every 1000 miliseconds (every 1 second)
pressing Z again will deactivate it

z::
RepeatKey := !RepeatKey
If RepeatKey
SetTimer, SendTheKey, 1000 ;
Else
SetTimer, SendTheKey, Off
Return

SendTheKey:
SendInput h
Return
Do you type this in console or use some 3rd party software?

Drusinian

Donator
anyone here know of the different codes for different colors? the script has the codes for green pink and blue nothing else.

Example:

set sabercolor3 "color1 16711905; bind h vstr sabercolor4"
set sabercolor4 "color1 (numbers for silver maybe???); bind h vstr sabercolor5"
set sabercolor5 "color1 4390656; bind h vstr sabercolor6"

LOL, I remember when I asked for a script like this, the cfg stopped working after a while. Its amusing for a few minutes.