• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

UNBAN REQUEST!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Request
  • My nickname: KnightKing7567
  • Server: 'GJOl Duel.l[RTV]
  • Time: 17:42
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: Unknown
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: Portrayed as an unofficial fake admin and did not know it was a violation after I told another player "F*** you" after they said "F*** you" to me.

k4far

Banned
Donator
68faf536dfe3c.png

who cares

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Unban Request
  • My nickname: KnightKing7567
  • Server: 'GJOl Duel.l[RTV]
  • Time: 17:42
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: Unknown
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: Portrayed as an unofficial fake admin and did not know it was a violation after I told another player "F*** you" after they said "F*** you" to me.
"YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL SERVERS!"

Greetings Superman33,

presenting as staff member on any server is not violation, but reason you were banned was because even as i came on to clean server from random lamers i find somebody disrespectful as you did to me. I mean, I am trying to keep on with doing what i do for better community in general, but that "fuck you" spilled glass i had all over. DM me with Discord ID for more details about unban request. Don't get it wrong, but you said "fuck you" after i said through Admin chat that Admin is present on server. That way it went directly to me.

Xius

Impersonating admins should be a violation though, it can confuse people on the server and give bad rep. You were right to ban him if it was for that.

As for saying "fuck you", if I reacted to that every time half the community would be banned. It's not banworthy really.

Last edited:
Oh i know, but that "fuck you" in that situation was directed to admin at that point. I am not banning everyone for just simple few words since i'd say 80% of world population use it. Main issue is what lead to that and i am pretty sure he is aware of that now. And that was a tempban, since only few from my view deserved permaban :)

Xirus,

First of all I am sorry about my actions. I was rash and didn't think of the consequences of acting as a fake admin. Secondly I will never pose as a fake admin or anyone else in authority of the Moviebattles 2 community. Please send me your Discord ID so we can resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Again I am very sorry about my actions and I will improve myself as a result of those consequences.

I recommend the "gfy" response, it is soothing and some new players think it is a form of saying gf "good fight"

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I wonder if I should feel glad that a situation was resolved or mad that the situation was resolved in the wrong channel (the forum for official-server unban requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.