1. YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:
    YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

UNBAN REQUEST!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Reports and unban requests' started by Superman33, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superman33

Superman33

Unban Request
    • My nickname: KnightKing7567
    • Server: 'GJOl Duel.l[RTV]
    • Time: 17:42
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: Unknown
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: Portrayed as an unofficial fake admin and did not know it was a violation after I told another player "F*** you" after they said "F*** you" to me.

2. k4far

k4far Donator

[​IMG]
    who cares

Lessen likes this.
  3. Hessu

Hessu

"YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL SERVERS!"

4. Noxius

Noxius

Greetings Superman33,

presenting as staff member on any server is not violation, but reason you were banned was because even as i came on to clean server from random lamers i find somebody disrespectful as you did to me. I mean, I am trying to keep on with doing what i do for better community in general, but that "fuck you" spilled glass i had all over. DM me with Discord ID for more details about unban request. Don't get it wrong, but you said "fuck you" after i said through Admin chat that Admin is present on server. That way it went directly to me.

Xius

5. PuNk

PuNk Internal Beta Team

Impersonating admins should be a violation though, it can confuse people on the server and give bad rep. You were right to ban him if it was for that.

As for saying "fuck you", if I reacted to that every time half the community would be banned. It's not banworthy really.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    pissjugs and Hessu like this.
  6. Noxius

Noxius

Oh i know, but that "fuck you" in that situation was directed to admin at that point. I am not banning everyone for just simple few words since i'd say 80% of world population use it. Main issue is what lead to that and i am pretty sure he is aware of that now. And that was a tempban, since only few from my view deserved permaban :)

PuNk likes this.
  7. Superman33

Superman33

ERROR (SEE MESSAGE BELOW)

8. Superman33

Superman33

Xirus,

First of all I am sorry about my actions. I was rash and didn't think of the consequences of acting as a fake admin. Secondly I will never pose as a fake admin or anyone else in authority of the Moviebattles 2 community. Please send me your Discord ID so we can resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Again I am very sorry about my actions and I will improve myself as a result of those consequences.

9. pissjugs

pissjugs

I recommend the "gfy" response, it is soothing and some new players think it is a form of saying gf "good fight"

10. Lessen

Lessen Childpuncher Movie Battles II Team

I wonder if I should feel glad that a situation was resolved or mad that the situation was resolved in the wrong channel (the forum for official-server unban requests)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.