Lightning

I feel like lightning should have less range width or whatever makes it feel/look like this:

latest

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Lightning is literally useless, I've never seen it kill a single person or even stagger them that much.
Lightning Push is a huge range instant and extended knockdown.

And just lightning 3 by itself in Melee can kill some classes on ambush/corner.

But admittedly lightning was even stronger when it had more prolonged stun allowing for free saber kills off a momentary zap. But that was dumb!

I'll concede that Lightning 1 and 2 seem pretty useless except as a super clutch momentary disable for uh micro-control of team fights. (Like preventing a gunner from punishing a knockdown on your ally by stunning him.) But casting them makes you vulnerable, so in a real teamfight you'd probably get shot yourself if you use em. So they may not be very useful in general.

Lightning Push is a huge range instant and extended knockdown.

And just lightning 3 by itself in Melee can kill some classes on ambush/corner.

But admittedly lightning was even
stronger when it had more prolonged stun allowing for free saber kills off a momentary zap. But that was dumb!

I'll concede that Lightning 1 and 2 seem
pretty useless except as a super clutch momentary disable for uh micro-control of team fights. (Like preventing a
gunner from punishing a knockdown on your ally by stunning him.) But casting them makes you vulnerable, so in a real
teamfight you'd probably get shot yourself if you use em. So they may not be very useful in general.
I just stand in front of the knocked down person, works 80 percent of time

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I just stand in front of the knocked down person, works 80 percent of time
Not necessary possible, a situation might happen where you're a little too far away to get there in time to block an incoming shot, and not close enough to the shooter to slash them, but you can still lightning them for just long enough to save your teammate.

Situational!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Push 3 would jostle the shooter and throw off their aim, but would make you more vulnerable. Lightning 2 (and maybe even lightning 1) can be used very briefly, and at very low FP cost, with pretty good range, to momentary disable someone.

This is just theorycrafting. I'm not sure about the real range of lightning 1 and 2.

Definitely could get a lot of use out of it in 2v1 doublesith teamwork, one zaps and the other just slashes for free. Which is depressing to fight against, as a lone gunner, but lone gunner life is generally pretty tragic.

Last edited:
Not necessary possible, a situation might happen where you're a little too far away to get there in time to block an incoming shot, and not close
enough to the shooter to slash them, but you can still lightning them for just long enough to save your teammate.
Ediiiit, if they're not agood sith they probably won't think to use lightning

Situational!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Push 3 would jostle the shooter and
throw off their aim, but would make you more vulnerable. Lightning 2 (and maybe even lightning 1) can be used
very briefly, and at very low FP cost, with pretty good range, to momentary disable someone.

This is just theorycrafting. I'm not sure
about the real range of lightning 1 and 2.

Definitely could get a lot of use out of it in 2v1 doublesith teamwork, one zaps
and the other just slashes for free. Which is depressing to fight against, as a lone gunner, but lone gunner life is
generally pretty tragic.
Imo any good sith/jewdi would be in front of his gunners, so even if you're not close, you should be able to block general blaster fire and if a sith isn't in front, that same sith can't electrocute the gunner.
ediiitttt let's also say the sith isn't in front but behind and to side, he's most likely going to zap gunner too, if they're also newer, in rush of moment they might also not think to use lightning, but instead try to rush the gunners

Last edited:
I kind of wish Lightning could be used while knocked down. It would give Forcewhore Sith the ability to defend themselves when knocked down.

I'd like to see my earlier proposal for lightning:

-If you go below 0 FP, you can keep using lightning, but drain your own health and go into negative FP points.
-When going into negative FP, the cool down will be much larger and slow the player speed (I'm too weak don't kill me, pleeee)
-Once you reach 1 hp, the lightning will automatically stop. You'll need anakin to save you at this point.