•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Movie Battles (Mac version)

Hi movie battles, I'm trying to download Movie Battles for the Steam version of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy on my Mac laptop and have no idea where to go or how to do it. I have zero expertise in the finer workings of computers, so will need the entire procedure lined out for me, with details of every link, every download and every click.

So far, all I know is that i get a .exe file from the movie battles website, but .exe files are only good on Windows.

Any help would be appreciated, in the form of replies or links to useful videos.

I've tried the Installation Guide shown on the wiki page to no avail. Please help me.

Thanks.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
For Automatic Install: when typing the given script into terminal, I get a message saying "no such file or directory".
Post screenshot of that error (or post direct quotation of error, which would contain both the thing you typed, and the result of execution, without anything omitted).
You either didn't install Mono, didn't download MBIILauncherLIN.exe at all, or placed it in wrong folder, or typed a command incorrectly.
For Manual Install: I can't find the correct path for the JKJALaunch
It must be "/Users/YOUR_NAME/Library/Application Support/Steam/SWJKJA.app", or something like.
Post screenshot of "/Users/YOUR_NAME/Library/Application Support/Steam/" folder.

Since you already tried manual install, I wonder did you unpack MBII folder properly.
Post a screenshot of inside of MBII folder, where also full path to that foldel could be seen.