•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Updated the launcher, launcher crashes upon opening. Help.

So the mb2 launcher had to be updated to version 3, i did, and now the launcher doesn't even open. it just crashes with the usual "MB2 Launcher has stopped working". Why does stuff like this happen whenever the game or launcher is updated? please help.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
If you are having problems with Settings not saving, restoring, the minimiser not working or the updated Launcher crashing browse to %localappdata% (Either through the run dialog or by typing it into Windows Explorer's address bar) and deleting the Movie_Battles_Team folder. Its probably a good idea to back this up first.

Doing that should fix your crash and wont require a reinstallation

I've fixed my launcher but another bloody issue has occured and every time I select join it takes me back to the loading screen and says "unexpected EOF while searching for value Blue"(my game may be broke)

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I've fixed my launcher but another bloody issue has occured and every time I select join it takes me back to the loading screen and says "unexpected EOF while searching for value Blue"(my game may be broke)
MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.