Error 5:00000000065434

Hello, I had the error cited in the title. I then went to see the FAQ of the installation problems on the site of MB2 and they told me to change in the parameters of the launcher from JAMP to MBII, except that the box to change this is grayed out and I can not do anything , help me please !

k4far

Banned
Donator
Hey there!

Get inside SETTINGS as you have the Launcher in front of you. 'Steam integration' option should be unchecked.

k4far

Banned
Donator
I have that when I select settings: Screenshot

If you want to switch engine to MBII Client, go here: Windows technical FAQ/troubleshooting guide and scroll to "Issue: Cannot switch engine from "JAMP" to "MBII Client". Combobox is grayed."

If you want to play using JAMP, right-click on "Jedi Academy" => Properties => Security => give yourself all possible permissions, including all subfolders.
Delete files "cgamex86.dll", "jampgamex86.dll", "uix86.dll" from these folders:
  1. Jedi Academy\GameData
  2. Jedi Academy\GameData\base
  3. Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII
Start MBII Launcher, click Play.

I had that error too and googled it (Application load error 5:0000065434). According to different discussions that error happens on some steam games if your steam.exe file is on a different location than the game itself. That was the case for me, I had steam installed on (D) and my game installed on (F). There are supposed to be ways to link the files/drives which seem kinda complicated, the easiest way and the solution that worked for me is to simply install steam and the game on the same drive.
I didn't try out the other solutions posted in here, so no idea if they work too.

That worked for me : (from the Puppytine's post)

Solution:
  1. Uncheck "Steam integration".
  2. If there is no "Steam integration", do this:
    1. Delete this folder:
      C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\Movie_Battles_Team
    2. Restart Launcher and click "No" when you're asked about Steam integration.

Thank you all for help me :)

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Huh, I wonder why the checkbox was missing tho :eek:
b97d396aa939.png

9893589e5e4f.png