How do I reach Initium Novum clan?

I don't remember your case specifically to be honest, I don't even know if it happened at all and if yes under what exact circumestances, I only have your word and considering this is obviously a multi account or a completely new account of someone who got triggered for getting banned I can't really trust you that much now can I?

Now, I have encountered people in the past putting TIN tags and playing under them even though they are not in clan. Sometimes I assumed it's mockery, but I never even kicked them let alone banned them for it. I asked politely for them to remove tags and apply for the clan if they are interested and never used admin commands to punish them unless they also started laming or insulting people. And considering that I am main admin on TIN's servers and that most other admins have been put in position with my permission I can assure you none of the current admins do things like that without first warning the person and trying to find a peaceful solution before taking smod action. If you bring me proof of the opposite, I promise to look into it.

So long story short: TIN admins don't PERMA ban people unless they are complete idiots who deserved it by ignorantly breaking the rules. Like the OP person. Tempbans and kicks happen far more often as anyone can assume.

Last edited:
I don't remember your case specifically to be honest, I don't even know if it happened at all and if yes under what exact circumestances, I only have your word and considering this is obviously a multi account or a completely new account of someone who got triggered for getting banned I can't really trust you that much now can I? And considering the timing of your posts here and you ignoring my statement about that completely, I'm quite sure you are either Shady or another person that was kicked out of Y4 recently and was banned for laming on TIN duel last night. Which I am sure you will agree - kinda ruins the credibility of your accusation here.

Now, I have encountered people in the past putting TIN tags and playing under them even though they are not in clan. Sometimes I assumed it's mockery, but I never even kicked them let alone banned them for it. I asked politely for them to remove tags and apply for the clan if they are interested and never used admin commands to punish them unless they also started laming or insulting people. And considering that I am main admin on TIN's servers and that most other admins have been put in position with my permission I can assure you none of the current admins do things like that without first warning the person and trying to find a peaceful solution before taking smod action. If you bring me proof of the opposite, I promise to look into it.

So long story short: TIN admins don't PERMA ban people unless they are complete idiots who deserved it by ignorantly breaking the rules. Like the OP person. Tempbans and kicks happen far more often as anyone can assume.
he's not talking about you, he means why did the mb2 devs ban n00b's account for saying 'wagwan pussy'

edit: wait no im a retard i didnt realise you were replying to cat

edit no.2: will i get a warning for saying retard like Onar did :(

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The guy registered on the forums and kept racking up infractions since his first post. He can enjoy his 24 hour ban from reaching the infraction limit.

Also discussing moderation is another topic, you're free to argue elsewhere as to why insulting others should be the general tone of discussion.

Last edited:

Cat

obviously a multi account or a completely new account of someone who got triggered
Well, fellow, even though I can't really blame you for not playing EU Open for long enough to know there's an ancient dude named "Cat" who haven't signed up for MB2 forums yet, I must admit that this particular part of your conspiracy theory is as outright offensive, as generalisation of idiocy of banned players.

>And considering the timing of your posts here and you ignoring my statement about that completely
>...kinda ruins the credibility of your accusation here.
It's not ignoring if I've called your statement a noire fanfic and conspiracy theory. I think I've pretty much claimed it to be false and unfounded, not in the most polite way perhaps.

>I never even kicked them let alone banned them for it. I asked politely
I appreciate your attitude towards rule enforcement, though I didn't accuse you personally in the first place.

>I can assure you none of the current admins do things like that without first warning
Well then, either the list of current admins has changed rescently or you've been mistaken.

>If you bring me proof of the opposite, I promise to look into it.
I am afraid greping logs is the only way to try to prove anything.

>TIN admins don't PERMA
I will check if I am banned still next time your server gets operational then. Thanks for the response anyway.

>I'm quite sure you are either Shady or another person that was kicked out of Y4 recently and was banned
Well, at least I am not Batman. It actually flatters me a bit to be considered such an accomplished Open saberist as Shady, beacuse i've never been any good with glosticks.

Cat

investigative-journalism.jpg

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
The guy registered on the forums and kept racking up infractions since his first post. He can enjoy his 24 hour ban from reaching the infraction limit.

Also discussing moderation is another topic, you're free to argue elsewhere as to why insulting others should be the general tone of discussion.
you only gave onar warning points for insulting lol

Well, fellow, even though I can't really blame you for not playing EU Open for long enough to know there's an ancient dude named "Cat" who haven't signed up for MB2 forums yet, I must admit that this particular part of your conspiracy theory is as outright offensive, as generalisation of idiocy of banned players.

I've been playing it for quite a long time, possibly even longer than you but yeah sorry for not remembering every random nickname that pops up.

I have talked to admins. Remalus and Michau were there Michau (who I trust most in the clan regarding admin stuff) told me you were continuously warned before Remalus banned you. While I agree it is an overreaction, it is also a dick move to continuously keep up freaking doing it if admins tell you to stop multiple times. And let's be honest here, you would have been punished for stealing clan tags on almost any other clan's server nowadays.

And yes, I apologize for assuming you are someone you are not, coincidence of me getting triggered around the same time by two different people about pretty much the same thing got me thinking wrong.

Last edited:

Cat

Well, I assume this is an official TIN thread you lacked so much now.

>sorry for not remembering every random nickname
Yeah, that defitently is more offensive than calling me an idiot. Irrelevant things aside,

>is also a dick move to continuously keep up freaking doing it if admins tell you to stop multiple times
Which is a reason why I did change my tag to "T1N', which you do not own. To be honest, I'd also even remove this one if anyone asked me to politely, but you do know what happened. And I wasn't warned about this new tag, despite your claims.

So, my original point still stands true. Try not to get triggered next time, this might harm the server's reputation more than any troll can hope to. And yes, I've just checked my ban and it's a perma.

juicy pix
What are you complaining about? Haven't you recived an answer on how to reach this clan? Haven't you summoned the live, responsive and even polite head admin who has answered you?

What are you complaining about? Haven't you recived an answer on how to reach this clan? Haven't you summoned the live, responsive and even polite head admin who has answered you?
What am I complaining about? People still using this thread when it was finished a long time ago. Why are you here?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
when does EXE get its chinese knockoffs? i want to see clan JPG, BAT, BSP

>Well, I assume this is an official TIN thread you lacked so much now.
I didn't want one, cuz people like yoinkboink would cry me rivers in such thread how they were treated unfairly and shout out stupid lies that I don't fall for.

>Yeah, that defitently is more offensive than calling me an idiot. Irrelevant things aside,
It wasn't meant to be offensive, but really I don't remember many names from Open. Often times I find Open servers more cancerous than Duel these days so I mostly keep my eyes on the game itself instead of chat. I really didn't mean it as an insult.

>Which is a reason why I did change my tag to "T1N', which you do not own. To be honest, I'd also even remove this one if anyone asked me to politely, but you do know what happened. And I wasn't warned about this new tag, despite your claims.
That's not what I was told. Michau tells me you were warned several times. And honestly, I trust him, he always warns people and even reports them to me often before taking action. Looking into server logs might clear this up if you really want to take this further.