How do I reach Initium Novum clan?

Cat

>Michau tells me you were warned several times.
Do you claim that it's okay to ban people for whatever reason if you warn them beforehand? I think my point stands even taller then.

>I really didn't mean it as an insult.
It's really nice to hear this from a person who has started a conversation with "i pity you" indeed. I'll be glad if this conversation remains civilised and never gets personal, no matter what my opinion on your rules or attitudes is.

>Looking into server logs might clear this up if you really want to take this further.
Well, please be so kind and dew it.

>Do you claim that it's okay to ban people for whatever reason if you warn them beforehand? I think my point stands even taller then.
If you're continuing to do something that's openly mocking the clan and the admins after warnings then yes. I personally wouldn't use a perma ban because I rarely dish those out, but you did deserve to be punished.

>It's really nice to hear this from a person who has started a conversation with "i pity you" indeed.
I have overreacted I admit, but I still dislike and can't understand how that can ever be "fun" to anyone.

The guy registered on the forums and kept racking up infractions since his first post. He can enjoy his 24 hour ban from reaching the infraction limit.

Also discussing moderation is another topic, you're free to argue elsewhere as to why insulting others should be the general tone of discussion.
I forgot about this post, but hey man. Thanks for the "24 hour ban" lul, it was two weeks.
Besides, if you had read my profile you would have seen i registered on forums the 26th of January 2016. So no, i did not just registered and started racking up infractions, lul. Come on dawg, clearly when i called him pussy it was a play on the fact that he was named cat. But hey, sick moderation of the forums. And good job on not fixing the broken saber system, but nazing the shit out of the forums. ;)

Cat

>but you did deserve to be punished
And this is exactly why I've called your server a gulag: admins punishing crimes instead of securing the gameplay. Totally the "chill people" they pretend to be. Not to mention how I wasn't "openly mocking the clan" but was instead denied a right to use a clantag of my very own clan just because you find it too similar to your one. That sounds like a good old discrimination, you know.

>but I still dislike and can't understand how that can ever be "fun" to anyone.
As any other slightly provocative behavior it is likely to lead to the stern talking to, which can be then turned into interesting conversation. Unless you get banned on site, ofc.
By the way, how come you checked logs to claim my perma was an overreaction a month ago and I am permabanned still?

clearly when i called him pussy it was a play on the fact that he was named cat
I'd like to confirm I wasn't offended at any point and even liked the pun, unless this falls under "discussing moderation".

I'd like to confirm I wasn't offended at any point and even liked the pun, unless this falls under "discussing moderation".[/QUOTE]

can't be discussing the moderation, silencing people is the way. ;)

Reactions: Cat
>>but was instead denied a right to use a clantag of my very own clan just because you find it too similar to your one.

We both now that's BS so drop it.

>>By the way, how come you checked logs to claim my perma was an overreaction a month ago and I am permabanned still?

I presented your case to the council, they denied to have you unbanned back then, they claim they warned you several times before banning you. If it was just up to me it would be fine rly. You can write unban request on our forum.

Cat

>We both now that's BS so drop it.
At this point I start to doubt you've really checked the logs. Have you? Remember yourself saying that "TIN admins don't PERMA ban people unless they are complete idiots who deserved it by ignorantly breaking the rules"? That's what I'd call bullshit instead, if I was impolite enough. Not to mention how you stated you "can assure ... none of the current admins do things like that" before "checking the logs" you most likely skipped according to your claims.

>council, they denied
>If it was just up to me it would be fine rly.
Therefore, you have no rule of law. This alone would be enough to prove my very first claim. And you, as the head admin, who have definetely checked the logs to ensure no abuse or discrimination is happening on your server, have all the responsiblity for letting your "council" remove people who have neither disrupted the gameplay of others nor failed to comply with the request to cease using TIN's tags, as well as for the rules being merely an excuse for action.
>they claim they warned you several times
Good to know you have checked the logs to find out their clames aren't true. Haven't you?

I've already said that TIN is a place where people have been banned on site for having a very specific nickname admins didn't like, and now, considering the things mentioned above, as well as all the kilobytes of fake news and demagoguery you've summed up as "overreaction", I can add hypocrisy to the list.

>You can write unban request on our forum.
I like how you do not even claim there's non-zero probability of a positive outcome.

It is BS because we both know there's no such clan as "T1N", you made it intentionally to provoke the admin that was on the server. So making yourself look like the victim here is pathetic and this community knows better than to take that seriously.

We have checked the logs, and indeed both Remalus and Michau warned you, who were present at the time. The topic has been closed for a while at our discord, if you want it opened again - go write unban request and we can discuss it again elsewhere.

You've said that before, yeah, and I'm telling you it's not, because that's the truth. Dozens and dozens of players come to our servers on a daily basis and they face no problems whatsoever with the admins, except few individuals who keep doing what admins tell them to stop, such as intentionally provoking with the fake tag or other more common stuff such as spamming, laming, insulting, etc. That much is a fact. If you can't play by the rules or stop when admin tells you to stop with something, then it's best you don't come to our servers simple as that, find another server where that thing can pass, here it won't. I still disagree with a perma ban as punishement, but unfortunately I wasn't there.

Not at all tbh. If you write an unban request I will be glad to give you a second chance if you will play normally like other people without causing incidents or intentionally provoking or baiting a reaction. In our clan we have a council of 7-8 people, some have more votes than others depending on ranks and if majority agrees we can have you unbanned. You wouldn't be the first one to be unbanned, far bigger rule breakings have occured and were forgiven for other people before.

Eazy E

Banned
It is BS because we both know there's no such clan as "T1N", you made it intentionally to provoke the admin that was on the server. So making yourself look like the victim here is pathetic and this community knows better than to take that seriously.

We have checked the logs, and indeed both Remalus and Michau warned you, who were present at the time. The topic has been closed for a while at our discord, if you want it opened again - go write unban request and we can discuss it again elsewhere.

You've said that before, yeah, and I'm telling you it's not, because that's the truth. Dozens and dozens of players come to our servers on a daily basis and they face no problems whatsoever with the admins, except few individuals who keep doing what admins tell them to stop, such as intentionally provoking with the fake tag or other more common stuff such as spamming, laming, insulting, etc. That much is a fact. If you can't play by the rules or stop when admin tells you to stop with something, then it's best you don't come to our servers simple as that, find another server where that thing can pass, here it won't. I still disagree with a perma ban as punishement, but unfortunately I wasn't there.

Not at all tbh. If you write an unban request I will be glad to give you a second chance if you will play normally like other people without causing incidents or intentionally provoking or baiting a reaction. In our clan we have a council of 7-8 people, some have more votes than others depending on ranks and if majority agrees we can have you unbanned. You wouldn't be the first one to be unbanned, far bigger rule breakings have occured and were forgiven for other people before.
Come on PuNk this guy was just having some fun and it's been a while, it would be best to just revoke the ban and get this over with.

This isn't an incident that should be forgotten in the past and forgiven because it's still ongoing.
I have logs of him on the server again using the T1N tag after the initial ban. Also, a few days ago, we were all on Open playing in voice and some of our members were using aliases. So, someone connected, and this person didn't know that these people were TIN members. This person then went on to rant about how we were like nazis and that we supported Russia, and after spamming the chat and not playing. So, seeing he had VPN, and was constantly going and going, I kicked him. He reconnected, changed his name to Server, and then starting telling everyone to leave the server. I told him I was going to ban him for changing his name to Server and pretending to be the server owner, to which he didn't reply, so I banned him. He continued to reconnect under VPN and continue this until he mentioned T1N. This person was Cat, the person who is sitting here and saying that this is TIN tyranny. So after avoiding ban via VPN several times, trying to trick people into believing he was server owner, playing with T1N tags AND TIN tags more than once in the past, and then coming on here to play victim, I will not be removing his ban anytime soon.
-Remalus, owner of the TIN Open server.

I also have logs of when you were told not to use TIN in your name as your tag, and then you changed to T1N, claiming it was your own clan, very obviously trying to provoke me. This T1N clan does not exist, nor has it ever existed and only came up after I told you to stop stealing our tags.

Last edited: