How do I reach Initium Novum clan?

I want to request to be unbanned from their server, but I can't find their forums anywhere. Could someone link me to it?

Why are you asking me?
That is pretty self explanatory? You act like an idiot ingame and get banned. I mean, you seem to be behaving strange on forums. So if you did the same ingame it wouldn't surprise me that you would be banned. I.e why i asked. So, a rhetorical question. Regardless, if you are perma banned on TiN you must have deserved it. They don't really dish out the perma bans. They are chill people. Enjoy loneliness.

That is pretty self explanatory? You act like an idiot ingame and get banned. I mean, you seem to be behaving strange on forums. So if you did the same ingame it wouldn't surprise me that you would be banned. I.e why i asked. So, a rhetorical question. Regardless, if you are perma banned on TiN you must have deserved it. They don't really dish out the perma bans. They are chill people. Enjoy loneliness.
See, I would agree with you on some level, but the ban I received was given as soon as I joined the server. I didn't even get to play before I got unjustly permabanned. I don't know why. If I got banned for a reason, I wouldn't request to be unbanned.

Warning: Disputing Moderation
See, I would agree with you on some level, but the ban I received was given as soon as I joined the server. I didn't even get to play before I got unjustly permabanned. I don't know why. If I got banned for a reason, I wouldn't request to be unbanned.
Well, i highly doubt that. I'm pretty certain you were acting like a (TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE SNOWFLAKE ADMIN) retard, and got banned fair and square. ;) Regardless, punk already said no. So i'll say it again. Enjoy loneliness.

Well, i highly doubt that. I'm pretty certain you were acting like a (TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE SNOWFLAKE ADMIN) retard, and got banned fair and square. ;) Regardless, punk already said no. So i'll say it again. Enjoy loneliness.
As much as I'd like any explanation for being banned, that can't be true. I was on the server for 5 seconds in spectator mode before I got banned.

Cat

>They don't really dish out the perma bans. They are chill people.
Laughed to death. RIP Cat (100BC-2019AC)

As much as I'd like any explanation for being banned, that can't be true. I was on the server for 5 seconds in spectator mode before I got banned.
I mean, frankly speaking i doubt that aswell. Regardless, you're either very dumb or a troll. I mean all you do is cry on forums, go on mate. Obviously if you have people following you on to servers to lame you, you must be some kind of a nonce.

Cat

Once upon a time I thought it'd be a good joke to give myself "T1N" tag on TIN server and claim that I am creating a new clan. TIN mods didn't find it funny enough not to ban me on site. Perhaps they aren't so chill after all.

If that's what you find funny then I pity you.
I'll tell you what I find funny tho. It's funny how obvious it is who you are considering the timing of these 2 posts in total that you have and the time last night when I banned several ex Y4's that got dumped by Noel so they started laming around like dummies with too much time on their hands.
Coincidence? Maybe, but somehow I doubt it.
So keep talking please, I'll be happy to see what you come up with next to mock a clan that's genuinely friendly to people and doesn't want trouble with anyone.

Cat

Let me rephrase the whole statement: TIN is a place where people have been banned on site for having a very specific nickname admins didn't like. Full stop. This is a way to rate the server politely instead of outright calling it a gulag, which might sound offensive. This is not a humble request to deliever cringy noire fanfics or opinions on my personality. Though, I must admit I've admired your write-up. If I were you, I'd try myself in writing.

>keep talking please
As you desire. Cheers.