Potential New Voice Commands

Mcbober

Movie Battles II Team
Hello, players! We on the team are thinking of expanding the Voice Command list and adding some new voice commands. We thought it might be fun to include the community on this selection process, and so we want to hear your suggestions about what you'd like to see ingame. Post below what you think would be the most useful or fun, and you might just find it ingame in a future update!

The only thing i actually miss is some sort of "GO GO GO" or "Move it!" when people get stuck in a bad position.
The only alternative is "Attack the enemy" but thats not exactly what i mean. Basically "Advance" hand gesture but with sound and some power.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
whatever happened to "I need supplies!"

Mcbober

Movie Battles II Team
whatever happened to "I need supplies!"
It turned into the request ammo voice command. "Give me some ammo!". Serves the same function, just different dialogue.

Seen a few good suggestions in here. Nice job!

What about a "I'm out of ammo" Or "I'm almost out of ammo" Cuz generaly you would use "Gimme som ammo ovah here" Which in open is useless. (only use is in FA)

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
mcbober you're the voice actor for the current, correct?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Make the hand gestures accessible, please.
Make it so the voice command order is inverted if the player presses the voice key while the window is opened. It's kinda hard to tell teammates if you sight a destroyer droid, for example

Ye, I've suggested this too, I think I saw it used in Tribes or Legions or something. Double tapping the voice key to flip the menu and have easy access with your left hand to all the numbers.

The "workaround" i ended up using, since I have a numpad, was to bind the comm key to Right Arrow, and then to do voice comms I take my right hand off the mouse, hit Right Arrow with my thumb, and have easy access to any comm or gesture via the numpad, while still at least being able to move my character freely with my left hand (but not aim or fire). I'm still adapting to it but it seems to have worked pretty well for me so far.

Make “They’ve got air support,” and “AAAAAAAAAARGH/Charge,” an official command selectable by all without a bind.

• We’re outnumbered! (If that’s not in the game yet, if so I’ve never heard it)
  • Open fire!
  • Sector clear. (Area clear command)
  • Hold your fire! (Stop command)
  • We need more *Class Name Here*.
  • WATCH THOSE ROCKETS!
  • Stay close. (whispered)
  • Stay back!

I’ll probably update this if I get a good idea, I have no clue if any of these are actually in the game or not so lol