Potential New Voice Commands

Mcbober

Movie Battles II Team
Hello, players! We on the team are thinking of expanding the Voice Command list and adding some new voice commands. We thought it might be fun to include the community on this selection process, and so we want to hear your suggestions about what you'd like to see ingame. Post below what you think would be the most useful or fun, and you might just find it ingame in a future update!

expanding the Voice Command
instant erection.
suggestions:
- "sorry" "SORRY"
- "melee?"
- "Thank you! Thanks!"
- "Nice shooting, partner/Nice!/Wow!"
- "Bye/Hi"
- some insider joke-curse (like "shazbot" from Tribes: Ascend) maybe "nerf-herder" or "bantha fodder" (sorry)
- and of course, "CAN YOU FUCKING STOP SHOOTING MY BACK, ASSHOLE?!"
Duelist edition (please make it with irritated and triggered voice)
- "Seriously?"
- Random MBlock."
- "Run more."
- "Block more."
- "Spam more."
- "Cyan? Fuсk off/ Duals?/ Fuсk off./ Staff? Fuсk off./ Blue Fuсk. Off./ Purple? Fuсk off./ Another pretentious faggot who thinks he's good with Red? Fuсk off./ Yellow? Meh."
- "1.4.5 sucks. That's why i lost."
- are you a real plumber?

I had a lot more ideas but when it actually came to announcing them they evaporated from my head. I'll edit in more later probably
PS i imagined myself with a friend near the pit spamming "hi" and "bye" to each other 15 quintillion times. I giggled.

Last edited:
Voice commands aren't supposed to be funny or sound funny or overdone. If they do, then everyone will spam them, like they do in MB2 right now. The base voice commands are much better just because they sound neutral, and they sound neutral for a purpose. Just see the difference of the voice command "Medic" sounding neutral in base and "MEEEDAAAK" shouting his throat off in MB2 and you'll see why it is spammed. MB2 did a very bad job with voice commands. I am not saying the voice acting was bad, but it wasn't appropriate for the purpose. MB2 made voice commands for spamming and now everyone is spamming them. They completely lost their purpose. You can't make out "real" messages your teammates are trying to send you via voice commands from the spam. By the way, all commands which don't serve a purpose in MB2, like "Medic", should be removed.

Voice commands aren't supposed to be funny or sound funny or overdone. If they do, then everyone will spam them, like they do in MB2 right now. The base voice commands are much better just because they sound neutral, and they sound neutral for a purpose. Just see the difference of the voice command "Medic" sounding neutral in base and "MEEEDAAAK" shouting his throat off in MB2 and you'll see why it is spammed. MB2 did a very bad job with voice commands. I am not saying the voice acting was bad, but it wasn't appropriate for the purpose. MB2 made voice commands for spamming and now everyone is spamming them. They completely lost their purpose. You can't make out "real" messages your teammates are trying to send you via voice commands from the spam. By the way, all commands which don't serve a purpose in MB2, like "Medic", should be removed.
kys

Dude mb2 without voice commands is not mb2. Wtf

- Sorry (Instead of yelling MEDAAAK for almost... every case)
- Go right/Go left (Flank them is not always "accurate")
- Thanks (It's always welcome when u got ur ass saved haha)
- Deflect (We have mind trick, why not deflect)
- Lightning (Same, it's important to warn teammate a Sith is using it)
- Be careful / Watch out

And because we are on the subject, maybe a smod command to mute ONLY the voice chat of someone? So it doesnt disable his chat, but only his voice chat (We all know some players really abuse it, i'm aware its often funny, but sometimes its disruptive and can lead to miss interpretation of what is really going on).

Dude mb2 without voice commands is not mb2. Wtf
I am just trying to show how professional game makers think. You can either have a fully functional game or a laugh show. Sorry if my posts sound edgy sometimes, but I can't show emotions/voice through writing. Just think of them not being told in an edgy voice. I am just trying to help MB2 become better with my suggestions/observations.

I am just trying to show how professional game makers think. You can either have a fully functional game or a laugh show. Sorry if my posts sound edgy sometimes, but I can't show emotions/voice through writing. Just think of them not being told in an edgy voice. I am just trying to help MB2 become better with my suggestions/observations.
Well removing voice commands would be sad. Mb2 won't be fun as it is now. Guy that voiced them is freaking hilarious.

You mean Mcbober?

Think we need more urbane voice commands.

Get the fuck out of my line of fire.
Heads up, nade in your butt.
Cover me!
Push you dumb jedi/sith!
Low force doesn't mean spam sabers!

"Fire in the hole"
Replace "we're being flanked"
With "behind us!"
"Sorry"
Extra suggestions:
Make the hand gestures accessible, please.
Make it so the voice command order is inverted if the player presses the voice key while the window is opened. It's kinda hard to tell teammates if you sight a destroyer droid, for example