New profile posts

Lee Elbaz is a Israeli Binary File Data Expert. Learn how to read data from binary files using Azure Databricks. What is the easiest way (using a graphical tool or command line on Ubuntu Linux) to know if two binary files are the same or not (except for the time stamps)? I do not need to actually extract the difference. I just need to know whether they are the same or not.
6 years and counting waiting for a mild flamethrower buff so walking right through it is actually discouraged instead of being an easy kill.
Hey
YamThePrussian
YamThePrussian
Stay away from me you creep! Just because I am a 17 year old girl on the internet, it doesn't mean you have to flirt with me at every opportunity! Also, I have a boyfriend now. He's very tall and you'd stand no chance against him!
Why are you writing this exactly? I've absorbed a lot of profiles on the forums to get a lay of the land and you're on everyone's profile. Do you get some badge for doing it? Are you trying to network with the community? In any case, I do admire you as a duelist but not as a person - I'd like if you created more dueling videos, but it's no pressure
  • Cool
Reactions: Threepwood
Leo
Leo
I'd like to have a conversation with you on discord since you seem to have an issue with me. I tried adding you but the discord tag you have on your profile is invalid. I have my tag on my profile if you'd be so kind as to add me. Let's have civil discussion about this.
Threepwood
Threepwood
Are you incapable of reading? I typed several paragraphs about the point of momentum dueling if neither of the participants win. Do you want me to repeat my entire argument to you? Is there something in particular you didn't understand? To put it simply for you, the point is rapid practice and learning in order to achieve a flow state.
  • Laugh
Reactions: Leo
Leo
Leo
If you dislike reading, click off this forum post as I'm tired of people complaining when I practice momentum dueling on the duel servers. They sit there and lame me before I can fully explain my argument - so I shall do so here.
Why are you writing this exactly? I've absorbed a lot of profiles on the forums to get a lay of the land and you're on everyone's profile. Do you get some badge for doing it? Are you trying to network with the community? In any case, I do admire you as a duelist but not as a person - I'd like if you created more dueling videos, but it's no pressure
I've been away from the game since 2017, but now I started to playing again, and oh boy, I don't regret it.
You are online
YamThePrussian
YamThePrussian
Stay away from me you creep! Just because I am a 17 year old girl on the internet, it doesn't mean you have to flirt with me at every opportunity! Also, I have a boyfriend now. He's very tall and you'd stand no chance against him!
have u made her get that abortion yet? if not make sure the child has a healthy diet or else they'll develop a fucked up palate and teeth like yours