Threepwood

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why are you writing this exactly? I've absorbed a lot of profiles on the forums to get a lay of the land and you're on everyone's profile. Do you get some badge for doing it? Are you trying to network with the community? In any case, I do admire you as a duelist but not as a person - I'd like if you created more dueling videos, but it's no pressure
    • Cool
    Reactions: Threepwood
    Leo
    Leo
    I'd like to have a conversation with you on discord since you seem to have an issue with me. I tried adding you but the discord tag you have on your profile is invalid. I have my tag on my profile if you'd be so kind as to add me. Let's have civil discussion about this.
    Threepwood
    Threepwood
    Are you incapable of reading? I typed several paragraphs about the point of momentum dueling if neither of the participants win. Do you want me to repeat my entire argument to you? Is there something in particular you didn't understand? To put it simply for you, the point is rapid practice and learning in order to achieve a flow state.
    • Laugh
    Reactions: Leo
    Leo
    Leo
    If you dislike reading, click off this forum post as I'm tired of people complaining when I practice momentum dueling on the duel servers. They sit there and lame me before I can fully explain my argument - so I shall do so here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…