New profile posts

Catman here, apology for mb2 mods for my ddos, totally regret it.

as my first account go banned, i'm here back as a better man indeed cat
CanCompare is the easiest way to find trusted and reliable moving services. We screen all of our movers to ensure your safety, and we only work with the top Movers Barrie. This means that you can get quotes from the best moving companies without having to do any research yourself. CanCompare
Hey
YamThePrussian
YamThePrussian
Stay away from me you creep! Just because I am an 18 year old girl on the internet, it doesn't mean you have to flirt with me at every opportunity! Also, I have a boyfriend now. He's very tall and you'd stand no chance against him!
AaronAaron
AaronAaron
Hey, you keep going from 16>17>18>17 and back to 18. Are you ok? thats not how age works haha x
YamThePrussian
YamThePrussian
I was born on 29th February
D
ginko ginko ginko ginko
D
Deleted member 9255
bumhole bumhole bumhole bumhole
Best MB2 duelist of all time
Eaterofworlds
Eaterofworlds
Well thanks I guess lol. I recognise the name Rocky, I think we played a lot together in the same servers? Generally Glowstick / DoA / AoD?
A$APRocky
A$APRocky
Sorry for such a late reply I didn't see this until now. I've only generally played since 2019 under this name but I am Keego's younger brother and I very much remember you from way back in the day.
Eaterofworlds
Eaterofworlds
Oooh okay, cool!
try a combination of ESPN, Bleacher Report, and 8Xnow. If you're more interested in the in-depth coverage of a particular sport, you may also want to check out Bleacher Report, which has won numerous awards. https://www.8xnow.com/