•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Z_Free(): Corrupt zone header!

• Thread starter Deleted member 449
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 449

I recently switched from Movie Battles II V1.3.1 (non-launcher, 9-17-2015, moddb) to the fixed launcher shortly after the fixed launcher was released. For the past week I've been trying to get MBII to work with the launcher but with no solution. My problem is whenever I launch MBII with the launcher, I keep getting a "Z_Free(): Corrupt zone header!" error from the console. I am using the Steam version of JKA and I have Steam Connection checked. I did not mess around with the launch properties on Steam for JKA. I have no idea what is causing this issue nor how to fix it. Any assistance would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 449

I just want to mention this before I forget again, but I want to give a huge thank you to all those who tried to help me with this situation. As of the latest update, this issue was fixed for me, and I am able to run it off steam with the custom launch code thing on JAMP. No longer do I suffer from a "fuzzier" widescreen, legacy ui fail crashes, and vm corrupt zone header fail stuff. Thank you.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I went into the settings and changed the engine to MBII Client and then clicked repair installation it started working for me after that
Setting it to MBII Client uses a different engine so completely bypases Steam. This is why the error stopped.

I went into the settings and changed the engine to MBII Client and then clicked repair installation it started working for me after that
for some reason I cant change the engine to launch it from it wont let me change it from JAMP which is for some reason by the launchers CP actually JASP I know theres some way but cant figure out