Z-6 Spindown sound replacer

>>This is my second sound modification for moviebattles 2. My first is replacing the sound of the clone trooper rifle, though I am not pleased with the sound/result so I am holding onto to that until I can "perfect it" Please leave any tips/knawledge of sound editing as well as video capturing equipment/software as I am very eager to learn.
I am using fraps. Apologies. :

File DL link:Z6Rotary.zip

Upvote 0

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
sounds cool, i'll try this out. For your demo vid it woulda been better if you'd showed how it sounds if you just hold alt-fire tho (which noisily spins the barrel). edit: o wait it's specifically a replacement for the "spindown" sound, nevermind then :D

video recording advice: OBS (Open Broadcast Software) may be better than Fraps. I don't know for sure but I thiiink it's the preferred modern wise-person option for whatever reason. Your video quality is entirely serviceable tho

audio advice: I mean, I know a decent bit about how to mess with audio but I'm not sure I can manage to express any of it as tangible advice. If you have a specific problem you're trying to sort out, you could chip it into this thread and anyone who has an idea about how to approach it could contribute ideas.

Last edited: