You're not dealing with the average Saiyan warrior anymore

If that's the case, I feel sorry for all the blue users you've been trolling during the past couple of months while I haven't even been on lol

I cope by taking fat steaming shits on ez players like you
1579661566835.png

I haven't played any shooters for about 2 years so i'd end up sitting in spec most of the time, which is the total opposite of fun

Karus

Donator
That's funny because i recall shitting on you a lot, especially in US servers
You are the perfect example of a shit tier duelist who can't get good at the game, so he decides to rage at all the good players, gets embarassed, joins the forums, and tries to cover it up with a smokescreen of trolling.
You're really sad. Word of advice; lay off the booze and whatever other substances you've been abusing, because clearly they don't serve you well.

You are the perfect example of a shit tier duelist who can't get good at the game, so he decides to rage at all the good players, gets embarassed, joins the forums, and tries to cover it up with a smokescreen of trolling.
You're really sad. Word of advice; lay off the booze and whatever other substances you've been abusing, because clearly they don't serve you well.
I already am good at the game, I don't need that fact to be validated by you, a raging stoner that is only competent at the game whenever you've smoked a joint.

You're really not that hard to kill, especially when you're in US servers baked af at this time of night, getting dumpstered by me and Amerifats XD

Karus

Donator
raging stoner that is only competent at the game whenever you've smoked a joint.
The only thing I stone is you.
Regardless, the majority of the time, I am sober. I've rarely played whilst baked. If you're being serious, we can do a best of 10 for YouTube. I'll live stream it?
I don't need that fact to be validated by you
Yes. Yes you do.
getting dumpstered by me and Amerifats
I will never be dumpstered by you, or anyone whose diet consists of McDonalds and Trump spunk.

Last edited: