•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Yet another newbie.

Hello There.

At the begining I'd like to say hi to everyone in this forum. I'm just a new player who dont know much about this mod but I really wanna to enjoy it. Also sorry for terribad english. Now, I'd like to ask few things:

- How should I setup my game? I mena, what options to set and how to, to improve my gameplay (mostly lag issues, high ping I mean).
- Is there any list of usefull commands? I saw someone on YT using few of them to improve quality of life but I need some specified list to use.
- Any newbie advices?
- How to lower ping? I have around 50-80 in every game, 180 in MBII.

Big love and thanks if someone will respond, :)

Welcome!

Not sure if anyone else has said this or not but what I like to do on a fresh install is:

Open the launcher, go to the settings tab and make sure I'm running the MB2 Client as my engine (this is better in my experience, some gpu will have problems launching JKA and will crash)

When at the main menu in the game go to set up and then select the video tab and make sure your resolution and graphics settings are set to your preference
Then, go to the controls option on the main menu and go through the list, resetting key binds for things you'd rather have differently or for some options that are not set yet.

try to keep everything within a comfortable reach

Some things to look for that you will find helpful for Open/Duel mode:
reload
class special 1 & 2
use
Class config

The launcher also has some wicked good resources under "Guides" so check that out as well :)
And the official wiki of course.

**EDIT** Words

Last edited: