Wrist Laser and Rage

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Searched and didn't see these but they don't seem right so...

With Mando Wrist Laser if you shoot all 5 shots in becomes broken and does not recharge any more. Wait for next round to use it again. Kind of defeats the purpose of a recharging laser.

And with Wookiee Rage if you enter Rage mode you gain more Rage while in the mode and causing damage but if you have exceeded the regular amount of time Rage is active you can shut it off with the Special 1 button with no slowdown debuff. Pretty sure the debuff should be there. Personally I don't think Rage should get accrued while it is active but that's just me.

Is wrist-laser getting any attention at all? It might just be me but I find it verging on useless, or its uses very ad hoc. It seems like that thing someone takes just because they're bored and want to play about with, realise how much it under preforms compared to other alternatives and never touches it again.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Pretty much how I felt the last time I used wrist laser in public.

You can save a 40 minute to hour long demo by starting the demo manually and letting it run, if you think you might forget to save the previous round's auto-demo. But the chances of me wanting to watch a 40 minute demo to find a single bug probably won't happen. :p
Nah I will do what you said and use obs to record what I find.
What I want with the 40 minute demos is a completely different reason.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
I think the wrist laser would be better without the long delay before it shoots. But about the rage it could be either we're delirious or it happens very seldom. I'll try and catch it too whenever I play wook.

Why not give poison darts to mando as well?
The pistol 3 wrist laser is not really that useful but the darts uses the same animation and is a lot more useful.

From my understanding the wrist laser is a pistol 3 shot, but why would I use that when I can do more fp damage with my carbine or dual westars. Its a lot easier to land shots with those over the wrist laser, but I guess it could be useful when some clown pulled all your weapons away. But that is a very rare situation.

Last edited:

Supa

The Serial Stacker
You kind of answered why we don't give mandos poison darts. :p

Supa

The Serial Stacker
No, the using your other weapons to drain force. Poison would be too complimentary.