Votes: 3 3.5%
  • V

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • VI

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • VII

Votes: 32 37.6%

• Total voters
At least Phantom Menace had the badassery that was Darth Maul, and Revenge of the Sith actually had a pretty good base story and some fun saber duels. Episode 2 just sucked across the board.

Antraxo

Donator
Even when I was a kid I felt so freaking weird after walking out of Episode 2... I only liked the ending, asteroid field and the tusken camp part (which was way to short) everything before that was just .. muh romance muh sand. I remember that feel to this day and it's the episode I actually never rewatched I think, maybe just parts of it. Also why can't I vote for MB2 ? :^)

Revenge of the Sith(aka the third one).I find it,just,stupid.SPOILER(just in case)
Anakin's fall to the Dark Side should've been better(don't ask me how,though),and the whole point that Anakin considers Palpatine a FRIEND after he says that he's a SITH LORD,or better THE Sith Lord that was the cause of all the events of the first and second movie(and if you really think about it,is also the cause for Padme's - failed - assassination),is stupid.Also,this happens all...so suddently,in the first two prequels we don't get to see Anakin falling to the Dark Side so much(minus the Tusken Raiders camp,but that's only ONE scene).Also,his(Anakin's)whole character in the third film,and his decisions,are stupid:Why doesn't he tell the Jedi about Padme?Ok,they would throw him out of the Jedi Council,or worst case scenario from The Jedi Order,but still better than trusting a SITH LORD,the sworn enemies of the Jedi.And what about those 10+ years of training as a Jedi?control your anger?
And the scene in Palpatine's office...Ok,the Duel was good,as the whole scene was.But again,Anakin ruins it:
"He's a Sith,he's the enemy!"
*shoots lightning at Windu* "NO ANAKIN HE'S THE ENEMY HULP ME PLZ"
"I don't know what to do!"
"HULP ME,PLZ,HE'S EVIIIIL"
"He has to die!" *tries to slash Palpatine(also,that slash was SO Slow,i mean just get it over with Windu!)
"DON'T HURT MY FRIEND" *cuts Windu's arm*
"UNLIMITED POWAAAAR!" *Windu gets electrified,dead.*
"Good,thanks,would you mind getting me up?ok thanks,i nominate you uhhhhhhhh...Darth Vader,yes!Execute Order 66 and kill those motherfuckers."
I mean,i didn't dislike the order 66 part,i loved it,but the rest is just stupid...Oh yeah,how about Yoda's self exile to Dagobah?
"I failed to kill a Sith Lord when i could've got Obi-Wan's help,so into exile i must go"....'K.
Ok,the only excuse i can come up for this film:It was all FORCEd.In a way or another,Anakin had to fall to the Dark Side,Yoda to exile,and Obi-Wan becoming Old Ben,etc.But(again,don't ask me how)they could have made it better,imo.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Episode II, seriously? Even with all those duels and action that is in the movie?
For me, it's clearly that ep 1 is worst, cause jar jar is annoying.

Also I want to notice term is "worst" is pretty conventional in case of Star Wars -- "worst"doesn't mean "bad", not even once, because SW movies are all awesome.
I don't wanna shit any episode, I really enjoyed each and every of them. Without any of first six movies, story of Anakin Skywalker will not be complete.

Though each episode has its own weaknesses: gungans in episode 1, crappy dialogs and boring parts in all prequels, "duel" between Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi in ANH, ewoks in ep 6 and how generally OT isn't serious enough, has too straightforward plot and family-oriented/PG-rated.

But with that in mind, all those cons still have no match for Star Wars pros. Will be strange if people start to bury some of SW movies on these forums, no matter which movie and why.

Antraxo

Donator
Episode II, seriously? Even with all those duels and action that is in the movie?
For me, it's clearly that ep 1 is worst, cause jar jar is annoying.

Also I want to notice term is "worst" is pretty conventional in case of Star Wars -- "worst"doesn't mean "bad", not even once, because SW movies are all awesome.
I don't wanna shit any episode, I really enjoyed each and every of them. Without any of first six movies, story of Anakin Skywalker will not be complete.

Though each episode has its own weaknesses: gungans in episode 1, crappy dialogs and boring parts in all prequels, "duel" between Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi in ANH, ewoks in ep 6 and how generally OT isn't serious enough, has too straightforward plot and family-oriented/PG-rated.

But with that in mind, all those cons still have no match for Star Wars pros. Will be strange if people start to bury some of SW movies on these forums, no matter which movie and why.

Like I said in my comment I enjoy the ending and the little action stuff in it but there is just too much forced romance in it. I know ani needs to knock up padme but they could have done it different. I don't know how but not so uhhhrg you know :p

Jar Jar isn't even that bad really, two is unquestionably the worst. If it wasn't Star Wars it would have been straight to Video.

My order for the record is 5, RO, 7, 3, 6, 1, 4, 2.
The Clone Wars TV Series however outranks every one of these films as a whole.

VII was not only a bad movie, but a rehashed one without originality or creativity.
It had the insufferable goofiness and buffoonery of Episode I and II without the added lore or creativity that made them salvageable.
We get a third Death Star and remarkably unlovable and poorly developed Mary Sues, the most anti-climatic death scene to date and the most awkward and superfluous relationship issues of Solo and Leia.
Star Wars VII seems like nothing but a meme (literal sense), an overused joke and a poor excuse for a Star Wars movie.
It can also be attributed for voiding the credits of the Extended Universe and the impact of the original trilogy as well.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Just saw rogue one. Incredible movie, and none of the mary sue/sjw shit that TFA was. TFA was easily the worst movie for me.
Rogue One is now my 2nd favourite after EP5. Incredibly fleshed out characters (I actually felt something for them), awesome linking in with Episode IV, fan homage but NOT COMPLETELY RELIANT on it; awesome.

TFA = sjw/feminist propaganda as far as im concerned.