Wookiee encounter difficulties

Siths crouch and red sabre wookiee, wookiee melee only, wookiee kill them sometimes, but wookiee must know counter.
Is there any way to destroy oncoming crouching, fast attacking, red-Sabre siths? Wookiee thanks you in advance with many hugs.

Dock a point from your health, if they are using red style you will die in one hit, so it doesn't matter.
Now put it into your gun or get a grenade, or two grenades whatever.

Shoot them, honest to god just shoot them and back pedal.
Then when they get close in stab range, press 1 this will bring up your melee then press special arm barge. I would practice this combo until you get it right.

If you got the grenade, save it for when they duck, right click the grenade at them and they are on their back on the ground. Now you can shoot or punch them.
I would find the hotkey that brings up the grenade, and keep your fists equipped.

Practice going back and fourth between fists and the grenade, because they will see it coming if you are just holding the grenade in front of them.

I know you like playing wookies, but if sith spam becomes a problem play a hero, or one of the clone types. It fucking sucks fighting 10 sith and your the only person on your team this isn't a jedi. I know this feel. Because the best way to fight sith/jedi is two people with guns shooting him, and constantly trying to flank him.

Last edited:
Dock a point from your health, if they are using red style you will die in one hit, so it doesn't matter.
Now put it into your gun or get a grenade, or two grenades whatever.

Shoot them, honest to god just shoot them and back pedal.
Then when they get close in stab range, press 1 this will bring up your melee then press special arm barge. I would practice this combo until you get it right.

If you got the grenade, save it grenade for when they try to duck stab you, right click the grenade at them and they are on their back on the ground.
Now you can punch or shoot them.

Wookiee thanks you, but wookiee never use anything but fists. Is sad day for wookiee.

Yeah, everyone plays jedi and sith in low pop games.
You need to look for the big games, where people don't spam jedi and sith to have any real fun.

Yeah, everyone plays jedi and sith in low pop games.
You need to look for the big games, where people don't spam jedi and sith to have any real fun.

Okay, well wookiee never lost 1v2 (mando and sith) until wookiee fought the main head member of a clan, who just crouched and sabred wookiee.
Devs should be aware of dis ;c

Last edited:
Wookie, I noticed your spam in the shoutbox. I am not editing my post as mean to bump this and catch your attention.

You won't learn anything if you just play one class the entire time, a player called umbreon only played jedi for about a month straight and learned absolutely nothing on how to play his class because he refused to play other classes.

You need to learn to adapt, there are other tools in your kit. You can't keep bitching because you keep bringing scissors to a rock fight. I told you how to counter them, and if you keep playing the same thing you become very predictable.

Wookies are the worst kind of scum of the entire game. I'm glad AT LEAST siths can rekt you in an not-so-easy way.
Also, you probably stack rebel team all the time. You deserve to be nerfed sir.

Wookies are the worst kind of scum of the entire game. I'm glad AT LEAST siths can rekt you in an not-so-easy way.
Also, you probably stack rebel team all the time. You deserve to be nerfed sir.

vader-force-choke.jpg

Well, in games a counter is when the enemy gets the advantage, a complete counter is just bad design, there is no room for skilled plays.

Well.
Wookies are good counters to a lot of things, and a few things can counter them. IMO.

Wookiee fine with everything else, it takes skill to kill wookiee's counter, takes skill to kill wookiee. Does not take any skill, to crouch and one hit wookiee. If wookiee made a program that said you lose every time I hit start, there would be no game because it requires no skill input from wookiee. This is the case vs sith crouching red sabre. There is absolutely nothing wookiee can do to kill them.

To one shot a wookie you have to use red style. To hit a smart wookie with red style is a pain in the back sir. It really is.

If you don't one shot them, you got killed.
Wookiee's only option is to not attack, or wookiee dies.
If you build fast attack, red sabre, and crouch with full hp. It is mathematically impossible for wookiee to win.

Well this is MB2. Your maths don't apply here. In practical situations, wookies are wrecking everyting.
I saw it from my exploded own eyes.

The chance to win, should never be 0, there should always be a chance, and red crouching siths set that chance directly to 0. That is what I am against.
Even if it is 99% loss, make it a chance.

Last edited:

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
There is always room for skill. Bait the red style sith to swing in the air, rinse and repeat until you get a safe opening where he can't hit you because his ability to swing is on cooldown. Even as a melee wookiee you have pistol level 1, use it as you bait swings. If you do this well, the sith will never have a chance to hit you if he keeps crouching, and if you are fast enough you will find safe openings; if the sith gets impatient and stops crouching you also have openings (although he can also bait you into that).

There is always room for skill. Bait the red style sith to swing in the air, rinse and repeat until you get a safe opening where he can't hit you because his ability to swing is on cooldown. Even as a melee wookiee you have pistol level 1, use it as you bait swings. If you do this well, the sith will never have a chance to hit you if he keeps crouching, and if you are fast enough you will find safe openings; if the sith gets impatient and stops crouching you also have openings (although he can also bait you into that).

Thank you for helpful advice! :D
I think wookiee will just stay back and if he want to constant crouch, then no fight.
I think that is problem, these constant crouches don't want to fight? Okay then :D

are you saying melee wookiee requires skill? you literally hold w+m1, that's the entirety of your input

should be easily counterable in many other ways, sadly balance isn't a strong suit of the current dev team