What grinds your gears in mb Il?

Preston

Nerd
People that assume

tapping walk / crouch giving an instant knockdown resistance when it still looks like they are running
knocked down because I just barely let go of walk for a millisecond
Wookiees getting second chances against sabers and not vice versa
Dash.
Not against red

Is it possible to make a warm up round before the real ones start?
Because sometimes I load the map too slow and I get like 5 seconds to do my kit.

Could there be like a minute long pre-round before the real ones start?
Because that 1st round match adds up.

An admin can restart the round without having to restart the map so it should be possible to make it an option where no admin would be needed.
I mean, they already added the whole 15 seconds on round start on map change. They could increase that timer or whatevs.

Yeah but I dont know what would be better, a minute mock round or an extra 15 seconds.
Because some people just have issues loading this game, its random for me.
I get in at the max time sometimes, sometimes I get in at the 5 second mark.

If a minute mock round is too much, an extra 15 seconds should not hurt.

Computer gaming is expensive as it is, if you can afford SSD's.
You wouldn't be fucking around with mods and spend most of your time doing shit like this.

DSCN1139.jpg

controls.jpg

I know I would, If I had money. I would collect arcade machines.

So what's your point now? That everyone who can afford to pay 100$ for a PC component is too high class for mods?
My point is I buy computer parts like once every 5 to 6 years, I can't just drop 100$ on anything in this economy.
And I am not the only one on this side of the world with these problems.
I spend most of my time with mods and watching bullshit cartoons because I can't afford to do what I want, If I could pirate cars I would.

With 3D printing slowly becoming the new way to produce, that may be in a possible future.

Just spend 50$ on a 120GB one. I tell you its worth it.

Sorry that you can't afford to spend 100$ but you can't expect that everyone uses mods because they can't afford other games.

-Jedi tanking all your shots because they have sabers
-jedi getting shot while swinging and still killing u cus lel no pain felt
-jedi holding block until u run out of ammo and then kill you
-jedi who facehug and then push-spam
-jedi who call you bad because you can't counter everything
On a side note i've noticed that the only gunner classes who can easily kill jedi/sith is wookie and sbd.. the two most hated classes in mb2

Preston

Nerd
-Jedi tanking all your shots because they have sabers
-jedi getting shot while swinging and still killing u cus lel no pain felt
-jedi holding block until u run out of ammo and then kill you
-jedi who facehug and then push-spam
-jedi who call you bad because you can't counter everything
On a side note i've noticed that the only gunner classes who can easily kill jedi/sith is wookie and sbd.. the two most hated classes in mb2
Et and gloan and hero beat jedi pretty easily

Heroes with dash kill them rather easily, as well as an accurate mando
Jedi can run through your flamethrower and wrist laser doesn't do enough damage to be a threat(its like a 3 shot p3), heroes do have an easier time though but anyone who knows how to facehug will easily beat a dash hero

Et and gloan and hero beat jedi pretty easily
I dont know about ET, jedi/sith just run right through my bullets lol and a gloan without blobs doesn't do enough fp damage to damage a cauticious jedi/sith either way fighting them as any gunner class is a pain and some have it easier then others
EDIT: oops double post

Preston

Nerd
I dont know about ET, jedi/sith just run right through my bullets lol and a gloan without blobs doesn't do enough fp damage to damage a cauticious jedi/sith either way fighting them as any gunner class is a pain and some have it easier then others
EDIT: oops double post
ET with either T21 or A280 are both actually really good against jedi or sith, ive been using 80% gunner classes like the past month so ik dis, its about keeping the steady flow of shots in idr and going from walk to running, generally the gunner will be chasing the jedi or sith if he can keep the shots going on him. I do agree with clone without blobs, but with blobs clone destroys sith pretty easily. Mando is meh against jedi, it can always fly away and EE3 sniper is quite good against jedi if you can use it well. Also hero with p3 that can aim well is the instant death of any sith pretty much