A couple heros
A single hero
dash
picking mando on dotf and every hero has dodge
Wookies
the godcaster
wookie with a godcaster
Wookies again
the ee-3 primary fire when it seems to draw an outline around the thing you want to hit
2/34 k/d sith !p for walking into a my fire nade
mouse wheel weapon switching swapping my weapon 5 times in one go, and landing on the same weapon
teammates who ruin a good ambush by 'hiding' with me
taking staff saber and being given duals on spawn
stacked teams skill or numbers
playing dotf then DS then lunar repeat
duals sabers adadadadadadadadadadadadada slap kata repeat spam
when the other team is filled with tank classes, support jedi and snipers, and your team is just 15 white names going 0/10 as sith
whole team hanger/CW camping
passthroughs with everything
Heros

That one coward mando that always camps in gen...

Sonichu

Donator
Some of them might be useful. I always have 1 binded "say_team ^1alt170^5Behind!^1alt170" Best of all :)
Those I think are great.I like the <<=Enemy Here stuff that I think should be integrated in to menu system. My disdain is the shitty lulzy ones.

1. Join Bug
  2. Class Bug
  3. Scope/Black Screen - Spectator Bugs
  4. Bad Flankers - they take too long or everyone goes a side route while the main path to obj is overwhelmed.
  5. Other Players
  6. Spams that are easy to play as, hard to counter without effort
  7. Effort - sometimes you just don't wanna
  8. Dynamic Glow is 2 bright with saber clashes, blinding me
  9. Random Map Changes
  10. Clan Players on opposing teams that *help* each other or simply refuse to kill the other as long as non-clan members are around
  11. Bad Snipers - You're just bad, stop already
  12. Bad Jedi/Sith - be more useful. Push back those nades, do something besides blocking behind cover BEHIND gunners...:)
  13. Bad Arcs - Rocket whores that don't get it/Pistoleers whose bounce shots only kill their teammates
  14. Campers - especially when time is against you
  15. Your Mother

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
That reminds me. One thing I dislike is the fat looking lightsabers. I can't stand certain colors like yellow because it appears too 'fat' due to the glow. Turning on dynamic glow looks good, but I can't handle it because the surrounding glow fattens the saber making it look aesthetically unappealing to me.

I'd prefer some slightly thinner sabers with less peripheral glow for a more 'sharp' feel.

I thought the glow depends on the fx card you have.
Mine for example is blinding and a little blurry with faint repeats?

I see other people with crisp, clean glows but mine is like looking through a world where you are both near sighted and far sighted.
But I can't go back to a life without glow. I just can't. :(

You'll never make me!

Invalid Class Data
Pick X class and get Y class instead
Being cautious and careful and unleashing everything I can against a Wookiee and dying because I didn't have red/purple style.
Wookiee's slap/barge hit detection, I don't know whether or not I'll hit someone with it.
Getting hit by a saber that just started it's attack animation.
Doing everything I can dueling a saberist only to get backwhacked/killed and then they have 90 bp left
Tk system. Oh my god.
Getting gripped and having all control and defense taken away. Too late to push because he released the button and is now swingblocking.
Poison.
etc.

Haha who the fuck uses a script for quickscope?

I forgot a really important mention: imps rushing hangar only to die like bitches.

Do you know what really grinds my gears?

When you use the clone pistol alt fire but it ends up killing you instead of the enemy.

Do you know what really grinds my gears?

When you accidently kill friends with the alt fire of the clone pistol and they !p you for it