What are wookiees weak against?

Seriously, I can't figure out how to counter a good wookiee player at all. Rebs get tons of stuff to counter the Imp classes but Imps get barely anything to counter the rebel classes, 'most' of all Wookiee has no counter. Especially when they use bowcaster. How does one counter wookiee?

While we're at it, Hero also seems to have no counter unless I am missing something.

no no no don't buff deka shields they already got a buff. I'm just saying if you're a wook vs a deka punch them to death because you can run in a circle faster than they can turn
Two words.

Position correctly.

Thats all I've got to say.

cb017806ace9e294c2b775fcee7b85e5.jpg

One thing the devs and community never seem to understand is that it's never a one versus one scenario. They don't think how the classes work together, so it's never just one wookiee versus a deka at a long range or whatever people say counters it, but a wookiee, clones, arcs, jedi, etc.

Actually they do. And they try the best they can:) Or as much as laziness permits. You heard me. Lazy devs!
t(-_-)t

Anyway, that's the wrong way of thinking. You just need to kill them one after the other.
It's better if people stopped counting past 1.
If they don't - they become such timid things. Sad really.

Anyway here's a question everybody should ask.
Die in glorious battle or weasel you're way out with cheap kills?

The answer is both and at whim. It's the best way to make enemies and become a walking magnet for every nade, gun and saber in the area. Nothing says I love you as much as when you become the number one target to take out.

lala

Actually they do. And they try the best they can:) Or as much as laziness permits. You heard me. Lazy devs!
t(-_-)t

Anyway, that's the wrong way of thinking. You just need to kill them one after the other.
It's better if people stopped counting past 1.
If they don't - they become such timid things. Sad really.

Anyway here's a question everybody should ask.
Die in glorious battle or weasel you're way out with cheap kills?

The answer is both and at whim. It's the best way to make enemies and become a walking magnet for every nade, gun and saber in the area. Nothing says I love you as much as when you become the number one target to take out.

lala

Little more lithium I think is required.

Anyhow to add to the suggestion, why not make mandalorian flamethrowers light them up quicker? Fire might do more damage, but they're so mobile that a fire grenade doesn't do much as far as deterrence. Also the secondary mode for fire grenades don't seem to ignite very well even if it lands right on an enemy.

Last edited: