What are wookiees weak against?

Seriously, I can't figure out how to counter a good wookiee player at all. Rebs get tons of stuff to counter the Imp classes but Imps get barely anything to counter the rebel classes, 'most' of all Wookiee has no counter. Especially when they use bowcaster. How does one counter wookiee?

While we're at it, Hero also seems to have no counter unless I am missing something.

Snipers, red style light-saber(one hit bullshit), grenades, droidka, bounty hunters, Mando

If you want to counter a hero, sbd, droidka, mandolorian.

Jedi/sith can counter everything.

They're big and slow.

Let them run into your saber, sniper or just blast away at their heads. You could whittle them down with cautious gameplay, which I really dislike.

I kill my wookiees like I kill my dekas, out in the open with no cover and a gun. That's actually pretty fun. Strangely enough, dekas are easier to out-shoot most of the time.

Only other tactic is when they switch to melee you can:

a) turn around and run, throwing potshots around every time you get enough distance or turn.
b) hold you're ground and fire at their big, fat, hairy heads. You almost have no choice but to do this as an sbd. They used to be able to knockdown wooks I believe but now...:( And sbds can mitigate melee dmg from wooks by purchasing the heavy armor. Works against sniper shots, nades, rockets and wooks melee.

Chip away at them or outmuscle them if you're not gonna saber or snipe.
Only other bit is that they take increased dmg from being set aflame. Especially if they're Raged.

Just keep shooting and running from em. If a melee wook comes at you he'll probably use shoulder barge, so be sure to strafe around him when you think he's going to use it. If you're playing as a Bounty Hunter against a melee wook, you can turn around and outrun him if you have to.

Don't get knocked down.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
protip: How to kill a wook?
Shoot him until hes dead
(sorry, couldn't stop myself)

But, as others pointed out, it is true in this case. His slowness make him easy target for head shoots.

In my experience turning off your PC/hiding usually works.

OT: Red stance or SBD works well AFAIK

Sold, ET, they have more HP if you count additional lives, and with larger hitboxes on wook, it is a sad story really. Just don't come too close.
sith with a strong style - one hit kill
snipers - only 2 shots, wook is much worse at long ranges
deka - brake wooks fists with your shields, and godcaster is just a usual blaster against it
mando - he can fly!!!!111oneoneone

EW used to play a game on the old Corellia map that we called "alien vs predator", with one side all wooks and the other side all bounty hunters. Wooks could only use nades and fists, and bounty hunters could only snipe. Rage wasn't much of an issue since you need to be shot to rage.

Since the bounty hunters run slightly faster that the wooks, it would turn into some pretty hard-pounding action, as the wooks could secondary nade you to get you, and you had to spin with your tunnel vision scope and try to ping their heads to get the wook. Intense.

The fun thing about the game is they were pretty even. Sometimes the wooks would win, sometimes the BH's would win. I guess all that to say that a sniper is a pretty good match on a mele/nade wookie, especially since you can outrun him.

I see where you're going with this.

Deka shields need a buff. Charge static shock for pulse like paralysis against all!
no no no don't buff deka shields they already got a buff. I'm just saying if you're a wook vs a deka punch them to death because you can run in a circle faster than they can turn

Now I see where you're going with this, Deka leg sweep to knock down those pesky wooks running around you.

It's that or a faster turn rate?

:):):)