Voices for some characters!

Just a small request!!!

For characters such as Kit Fisto and Plo Koon, can we get their actual voices in-game somehow? They have obviously spoken a tonne in TCW. Plus there is a game which features their dialogue. So was just wondering if it was possible? ;)

If you can edit the files themselves you can just take short video clips of the dialogue, convert them into wavs and well, audacity is a small download.
I could do it but I don't have the DVDs and I've no will nor want to risk pirating it.

I think it's time to fix Plo Koons, Ki Mundi, and Kit Fisto's voice packs. I figured they were kept in to keep the laughs going but they are so damn annoying.

Palpatine's voice too please... Seriously "UNLIMITED POWER!" sounds like it was recorded from the back of a movie theater...

Palpatine's voice too please... Seriously "UNLIMITED POWER!" sounds like it was recorded from the back of a movie theater...
But thats what makes it so good though.
I wish all of the taunts were recorded in a bathroom of a metal concert.
Loud, obnoxious and unintelligible.

Last edited:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team

There is so much extra noise going on in that part of the movie (Ya know lightsaber hum, lightning crackle, music) that it is an incredibly hard sound to clean up.

I think it's time to fix Plo Koons, Ki Mundi, and Kit Fisto's voice packs. I figured they were kept in to keep the laughs going but they are so damn annoying.
Same with characters such as Luminara, Shaak Ti, Aayla and Barriss. They have better lines in the 3D TCW series as well. I have PM someone a set list for Plo Koon's lines and he is working on recording them. So Plo is in the works ;)

I wouldn't mind helping out with a voice changing pack, however I've never modded for MB2, JKA or Quake3 so I don't know where to start.

I'm not a stranger to modding for other games though.