Voices for some characters!

Just a small request!!!

For characters such as Kit Fisto and Plo Koon, can we get their actual voices in-game somehow? They have obviously spoken a tonne in TCW. Plus there is a game which features their dialogue. So was just wondering if it was possible? ;)

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
This would require someone to purchase or... *ahem* Obtain digital copies of TCW series and rip their voices directly from the game. Most of the voices that characters currently have are from the movies, and thus fairly easy and inexpensive to get a hold of, or from other games.

So in other words, it's not really a small request, it's quite a commitment from someone who undertakes it.

This would require someone to purchase or... *ahem* Obtain digital copies of TCW series and rip their voices directly from the game. Most of the voices that characters currently have are from the movies, and thus fairly easy and inexpensive to get a hold of, or from other games.

So in other words, it's not really a small request, it's quite a commitment from someone who undertakes it.
Actually you can just google sound boards or grab audio from youtube.
Star Wars Soundboard

If you manage to find something with good audio quality you can just record it with whatever program you have and save the files in audacity.

Last edited:

Supa

The Serial Stacker
That soundboard would provide us with some sounds, but not enough variation to rekit a character's dialogue. And ripping things from youtube won't guarantee the best possible quality, which is something even free projects like this one should try and avoid.

That soundboard would provide us with some sounds, but not enough variation to rekit a character's dialogue. And ripping things from youtube won't guarantee the best possible quality, which is something even free projects like this one should try and avoid.

We actually have a lot of stuff as it is, I don't think we really need much more unless we are talking about adding new characters. Which in that case, if somebody gives me a tutorial I happen to have all the TCW seasons.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Well, in regards to the thread his request was more variety for current characters - like Kit Fisto, as an example. There was very little of him in the movies - only a few scenes - and even then he wasn't the most talkative of Jedi squids.

Well, in regards to the thread his request was more variety for current characters - like Kit Fisto, as an example. There was very little of him in the movies - only a few scenes - and even then he wasn't the most talkative of Jedi squids.
Give me a squid modulator and some lines he said from the comics. And ill be your kit fisto supa baby.

This is not the first time I have seen you willing to do *things*:)

There was a site I had bookmarked with thousands of small clips from a good chunk of movies, games, etc., that one could use for sound replacements.
Don't know if its still around, it was too convenient to let live long probably.

Fisto has an episode on TCW, so there is some dialogue there. So yeah, maybe this is a bad request due to the amount of work needed xD

Supa

The Serial Stacker
It isn't a bad request, it just isn't a simple one. If someone wants to do it then that's their choice, but it isn't as simple as "watch this, rip that".

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I'd record them for you if you give me (Season,Episode,Time when spoken) :D

An optimal way to do it is just to rip the sound as a file from the video itself, not record it. Keeps higher quality. You can slap it into audacity to edit the audio file so that JKA can play it.

An optimal way to do it is just to rip the sound as a file from the video itself, not record it. Keeps higher quality. You can slap it into audacity to edit the audio file so that JKA can play it.
Good idea, hell, even I can do that.