- US PUGs - Today at 8 PM EST -

- US PUGS!!! - TODAY at 4/22/2018 - 8 PM EST -
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE JOIN THE DISCORD!
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
^ HERE IS THE DISCORD ^
(you must be in discord to participate at the least)

TEAM MOOCH facing off against TEAM RIKER

The rules are as follows:
- Best of 3 maps: Kamino, Lunarbase, & Undecided 3rd Map
- One class per player
- Can only spectate teamates
- Deka is banned
- 20 rounds per map, 10 rounds each side
- The team who defends first on first map will attack on second
- Whoever wins the most rounds out of the two maps wins the scrim

THE PUG WILL BE HELD on the server: US PUGs

Last edited:
Alright, the scores are in!

Team Riker (AKA Jamal) wins against Team Mooch in a PUG scrim.

Team Riker

Vix
[tR]Deathwatch (subbed in for Motoko later in the game)
[tR]Jingle
[tR]Riker
[tR]PizzaHut
[tR]Motoko (played all through until the last rounds)
[tR]Kim Possible
Windshaft

Team Mooch
SeaOtter (left on the first map)
Mooch
CB-Dooku
CB-Lessen
Lynt
Varseer
[tR]Thicc
Oodle (subbed in for Otter later in the game)

Score - 2-0

(Kamino) First Map - 11-9
(Lunarbase) Second Map - 11-3

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
edit: I'm switching gears to simply not engaging with any tR-related toxicity, because my response probably just encourages it. So I'm over-writing my posts in this thread.

Last edited:
No, neither me nor Paradine secretly set anything up. All this was, was a good PUG between two teams.

All players were chosen by team captains on random. None of it was rigged to get more tR players on Riker's team. Also any rumors spread that it was a tR victory over CB weren't by me or Paradine.

Even if it was, does it matter? Like you said, "Obviously two CB participants in a team of 7 are not at all representative of CB."

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
edit: I'm switching gears to simply not engaging with any tR-related toxicity, because my response probably just encourages it. So I'm over-writing my posts in this thread.

Last edited:
Alright, so I’m not sure that was how it went down. I know Mooch and Paradine personally. I don’t think Mooch called it a victory for tR over CB. I also don’t understand why that it is relevant either. I’m sure if tR players have been going around saying they won against CB is not really something that holds any worth anyways imo.

Also, I’m not sure Mooch has any control over what others do so even if you decide not to participate in any of his pugs it won’t stop any toxicity and or shit talk. (this is if he did not proclaim victory over tR)

P.S. Who would take tR seriously they are known to be jokesters/pranksters? I guarantee if they have done that it’s most likely a joke and you shouldn’t take it to heart.

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team

Last edited:
Calling them jokesters/pranksters is super disingenuous from what I've seen of them. They more like people who try to get a rise out of other people in order to feel like they have power over them. Aka "trolls." (Aside: Have I ever trolled someone? Yes. Not often though, and when I do it's generally pretty subtle, or almost passive.)

And again, either way, I'm personally capable of writing off people like that, ignoring their output on the understanding that they're just following idiotic impulses. But I'm not gonna say all of CB needs to be like I am, and I don't want to do anything that contributes to hostilities.

But yes, I know that if they want to, they can tell even bigger lies, regardless of what I do.

Just a thought. Why would Mooch (on the enemy team with the CB members) say he won against CB. Does that not seem pretty foolish?

Last edited:

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team

Last edited:
Tbh anyone who thinks lesser of another clan just because TWO members participated in it and lost must be truly sad.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
PUG was inside job?

25058d7af46d.jpg

dce1e927d91b.jpg