• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

US Official Open Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q-11, Behemoth, and myself were kicked from U.S. Official Open (stated reason being team-stack) at approximately 9:13 PM.
This was after we had been on the battlefield for a good hour or so. We were outnumbered multiple times, but due to overwhelming firepower our opponents slowly left.

One must also understand that before the incident, our own allies were attempting to kill us, it began when Triip of the Grey Jedi Order suddenly killed behemoth. If you look at the screenshot below though, Behemoth clearly points the admin toward the team killer after being killed.
(Triip was later gunned down by Q-11 for his crimes.)

20160729211525_1_by_darkvinylscratch-dac0k6z.jpg

Afterwards, our only two teammates were targeting us. (As we can see by the screenshot below, virgin A.I. was forcibly gunned down by Behemoth after attempting to kill me in a heated team-fight.)
20160729211432_1_by_darkvinylscratch-dac0k6u.jpg

We killed them both of them before advancing toward the enemy, only to be met with a kick with the reason being team stacking. [below also reveals Triip was executed for team-killing too much.]
The screenshot below confirms the admin's ID number.
20160729211416_1_by_darkvinylscratch-dac0k6s.jpg

The A.I. are not strangers to team-killers, but they are usually not a problem because they can be killed easily. This report is here to focus on Admin number 14, who blatantly ignored the team killers, did not respect that the A.I. arrived first, and removed us from the game for the absurd reason of stacking. We would like to see this admin corrected or de-commissioned.

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Is this an unban request or a general report thread? Anyways, I recommend that in the future, let the admin handle team killers instead of taking it into your own hands. Can you please pm me who all was on that night, I'm unsure if admin numbers are shared. (Just want to confirm)

Is this an unban request or a general report thread? Anyways, I recommend that in the future, let the admin handle team killers instead of taking it into your own hands. Can you please pm me who all was on that night, I'm unsure if admin numbers are shared. (Just want to confirm)

This is a report against the admin for an unlawful ban. We should be able to un-ban ourselves, but it is unknown when our admin can come online.
In organic terms, an unban would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.